Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bell 40 - Swindon  (Read 991 times)

20 review(s) for Bell40 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 123Mel456

Seen Bell a few times but looks like this might be the last as she is off back to Poland in 2 weeks as she is now old and passed her best. Her words not mine so I decided this was going to be one dirty fuck to see her off in style

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her new flat is not as nice as the old one, that was very cozy, this one is pretty run down but clean as always , plenty of parking and easy to find and very squeeky bed!
As usual straight down to action , DFK on entry qand she had my jeans off in a second so I banged her hard in throat and got her gagging load in seconds
She then pushed me on the bed and  stuck a condom on her finger and rammed it up my ass whilst sucking hard on my cock and balls. She was really going for it sucking really hard.  Wasnt too keen on her fingers that didnt do much for me so pulled her fingers out and she grabbed my nipples and starting yanking on them so I did the same to her before pushing her back on the bed and fucking her mouth again. I then ripped her pink knickers off and went down on her for what seemed like ages
On with another condom and out with the lube which i covered the condom in then rammed her up the ass and deep too. Not saying I am the biggest boy around but not had any complaints and she took the lot, I wasnt going to hold back and as I hadn't cum for over a week I knew I was going to dump a heavy load so at the last second it was off with the mack and caught her by surprise and unloaded over her face and tits.
She took it like a woman and soon had me back in her mouth sucking and I hardly had time to go soft before she had me hard again for round two. This time it was doggy, deep oral, mish and finished in doggy and covered her back this time
She was as dirty as fuck and I am sorry to whoever had the 5 oclock appt and ended up at 5:15 as I over ran but my word she was good and it was a very fond farewell although going to try and again before she return to Poland in 2 weeks
Get in before it is too late

Just Some Bloke

Are you sure you didn't misunderstand her about off to Poland in 2 weeks? According to her profile currently she's on holiday for 2 weeks.

Would be a shame to see her retire as she's really great though she has mentioned as much the last few times I've seen her so I think maybe it's on her mind. Didn't think it would be so soon though. Hope she comes back.