Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Virginia - Swindon  (Read 4647 times)

35 review(s) for  Naughty Virginia  (30 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for Bell40 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline plsnt1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms: simple and straightforward by mobile and txt. £100.00 for 60 minutes.

Location: modern flats near train station. Parking is generally permit holders only but there is a pay and display car park nearby. The maximum time permitted is however one hour - which does at least mean there is plenty of space. Modern and smart flat with shower facilities. Shower was stuck on a quite hot setting - nevermind.

The lady; In her 40s dark hair, attractive and a lovely figure (as per her profile pictures). Virginia joked that she had been 39 for a few years!

Virginia's English is not brilliant, but she doesn't hold back with the delivery of services and very much seeks to please. Virginia assumed the lead and straight into DFK and deep throat being provided, declined prostrate massage but she said "next time yes". Covered up, penetration followed in a number of positions. Used up the full hour and on the basis that the meter had just about run out kissed and departed.

All in all certainly one of my better punts, and if her English was better would certainly be very high up on an all time list. I do like to strike up a decent level of conversation.

Would I return? Yes have already done so.

Offline rubric

Saw her years ago when she was Bella40 (assume it was the same girl as she tried to give me a prostate massage) and had a experience very much like Steely Dan's https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120555.0

Offline cherisy

Sounds very much like Bella40 who was in town a few years back. I used to see her on a regular basis when she was on the other side of town. Great to know shes back. Hopefully she will be onve lockdown is eased

Offline Randyandy40

Aaaaahhhhh Bell,  Been seeing for over seven years now  :wackogirl: Her English is very good wants you get to know her as she has been living here for eight years even when she was 39 then. Anyway I highly recommend the prostate massage as that turns her on when she is giving you oral, the times I have spent longer with her at no extra cost due to her getting hot and randy.  Ps when your giving her one up the ass give her a good fingering with one hand and the other rub her breasts She goes Mad with the loudest wettest Orgasm, then wait five minutes then round three :thumbsup:

Offline sensualencounter

Saw her years ago when she was Bella40 (assume it was the same girl as she tried to give me a prostate massage) and had a experience very much like Steely Dan's https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120555.0
Similar experience to mine as well. I’ve just commented on the other new reviews for her.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Sounds very much like Bella40 who was in town a few years back. I used to see her on a regular basis when she was on the other side of town. Great to know shes back. Hopefully she will be onve lockdown is eased

Thanks for your review when you met her kidda  :dash: