Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Claudia 22 - Bristol ..................again!  (Read 5143 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234329) (26 positive, 10 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TerryTibbs

OK guys , I know.....

So went to see Claudia 22 again last week.

External Link/Members Only

She was working from nice private apartment near Kings Street on harbourside.  Easy parking, easy access.... great location actually, I'm surprised more girls don't use this place.

Booked 1 hour appointment. £90.

She has changed her services, so is now basically a massage service with a couple of extras.  Main thing for me is she is still offering kissing and reverse oral.

Girl.  She has changed her look from the profile pics, she now has darker hair and make-up and a tiny heart tattoo on her eye.  But she is still absolutely gorgeous, super pretty face, tiny tits and slim body, with a perfect little bum.

I was met at the door by her, she was wearing silk dressing gown and cute panties.

So I was looking to play with her body for a hour, just love playing with cute girls bodies.  RO was also important to me and check this was on offer before paying, but she said no at first, even though its on her likes list, so I was going to walk, but she then agreed.

Booking started with a quick shower while she went off with the cash, looked like there was another girl working in the apartment also.

So I lay face down on the bed and she returned to room, she got topless and started to massage me in a reasonable fashion, then she started some body-to-body action, that felt good and she did some nice breathing in my ear, got me hard.

So after 10mins I asked to massage her, she was fine with this, so I was able to give her a good all over massage and enjoy that very neat ass, she has quite a high pain threshold and did not complain during a good firm massage.  She has a small thong on and did not object when I slowly pulled her little knickers off.

Then it was time for me to lick that little pussy!! A highlight of the booking for me, so I turned her over and she willingly opened her lets to allow full access of her perfect clit. So then spent a very enjoyable 15mins licking her pussy, she was passive, but did not complain.

Then after the pussy licking we did some kissing in a kneeling position on the bed with her wanking my cock nice and hard, I was holding her lovely little ass and good a good view in the mirror.

Then I was ready for the finish, so I lay down on the bed and she oiled my cock and started a nice HJ, I asked her to show me her ass while doing the HJ and she was keen to sit on my face so I got a second round of licking to wonderful clit.  After a few minutes I had a great explosive cum in her hands, all very satisfactory.

So all in all a great 1 hour booking.  She is such a true beauty.

Looking forward to seeing her again after the crisis has resided.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline princerico

Great review.

i was going to contact her but things got a bit complicated... She sounds awesome & i'll definitely look her up next time.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi team.

She is in Bristol at the moment. Bristol Bridge.

She is leaving tomorrow......

.......just delightful  :D

Terry  :timeout: