Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena - the Club, Bristol  (Read 3271 times)

Offline Oggytoo

Shocking I know, but this is a positive review from the Bristol parlour scene.

Venue was The Club, Midland Road St Phillips. There were 2 ladies to chose from, Lena plus an.other. Lena is mid thirties I would guess, but with a teenagers body. And more shock - she was smiling.

Vanilla parlour stuff in the room, but very nicely delivered. Covered O, massage and sex in 3 positions. Really enjoyable for £70 for the half hour.

I think  she said she works Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Offline tommyw66

Is she the gorgeous woman who acts as the receptionist? She seems very hot - looks like she has a great pair of tits on her. If her attitude is as good as you say it is sounds like an excellent punt.

Will definitely look her up next time I'm down Bristol way.

Offline BogBog1

Oggytoo - is it by any chance the same Lena as this one? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - I often find myself in Hanham every week or so with a spare half an hour to kill, and have been vaguely tempted to go and see this one, but never done so. Cheers, ZM

Curious6705

Oggytoo - is it by any chance the same Lena as this one? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - I often find myself in Hanham every week or so with a spare half an hour to kill, and have been vaguely tempted to go and see this one, but never done so. Cheers, ZM

I've never seen the lady in question, however, I recognise some of the profile details and the location as being a WG who was here in 2012 and - disregard this if you wish - was offering bareback to "up to 5 regulars". I realise that's a serious thing to suggest, and I don't think I can prove my suspicions, so as I say, disregard my comments if you wish.

Curious6705

OK - after 5 minutes with Monsieur Google - I think she worked as Sexy Magda in 2012, and was discussed on the following thread -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7769.0

Offline Oggytoo

Folks

It is impossible from those photos to say with any certainty, but I don't think it is the same girl. The main reason I say that is the profile has her as a size 10. The lady I saw was an 8 tops and I've never known a girl to over estimate her dress size on a profile. 10 in adultwork speak means a 12 at least and the girl I saw wasn't a 12.

She was on reception when I arrived.  I've been to the club quite a few times and the girls just seem to take it in turns to man the desk.

Offline BogBog1

Thanks for the scary warning re Lena possibly being barebacking Magda! I will be avoiding her. In fact, I was already intending on completely avoiding her due to a brief phone call with her yesterday. I sent her a quick text asking if she might be free this evening. No reply, but about an hour later my phone rang and it was Lena/Magda, who launched forth into a big tirade about "Don't text me! Don't Text me! Call me for information!!". I started to apologise, and thought we could arrange some details over the phone - but I had just started speaking when she yelled "CALL ME FOR INFORMATION!!!" and hung up on me.

Needless to say, I did not and will never call her for information - one crazy woman by the sounds of it..... I checked her profile afterwards and to be fair it does say to call her, so I guess it was my bad. But I was amazed at how badly she chose to deal with the error!

Offline Oggytoo

Folks this is a thread about Lena from the club, not Lena from Hanham.  I've already said I don't think they are the same person.

If there are issues with Hanham Lena (rudeness and or babrebacking), I would be the first to support those being aired, but I don't think it right to do so in a way which taints the girl this thread is about.

I started this thread because, for once, I'd had a good experience in a Bristol parlour. That's all too rare and deserved praise.  Anyone reading it now would run a mile.