Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My PayPal mistake - how to send payment anonymously  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Goldshine26

Hi all.

My long term sugarbabe has moved on and im in the market for a new girl.  Long story short I used to pay my girl into her bank account as we trusted each other over the years.  I have met a new potential girl who I would like to reward, however what is the best way to pay electronically to her without giving my full name in the transaction.

I do have a private PayPal however it has since forced me to change to my real name. Not sure if I can change it back to a nickname.

And yes cash in hand is best but not always available when I'm traveling.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Pre paid money card? Can be used just like a debit card. You load a certain amount of money a month she has the card to use?

Offline marcello

I'll share some..

Create account PayPal 2 ( fake name and surname)
Verify email address, verify phone ( use a burner sim)
Send money from your current PayPal account to your PayPal 2.
Send money from PayPal 2 balance to girl.

If it's below 500 quid, you will have no issue
and save your anonymity

Offline Waterhouse

I'll share some..

and save your anonymity
Do you not need to provide either Bank or CC details when you register a new PP account?  I set my legit one up ages ago so can't recall if you do or you don't.

Offline marcello

Do you not need to provide either Bank or CC details when you register a new PP account?  I set my legit one up ages ago so can't recall if you do or you don't.
Nope,
You'll only be asked to provide proof of residence and/or ID, etc only when have received more than about 1k.
For small amounts < 1k a year just do the procedure as I described you won't have any issue.
The only thing I forgot is to let go a few days between the transfer to PayPal 2 account and sending the money to WG.

Offline Goldshine26

I'll share some..

and save your anonymity

This is great thanks! :hi:

Offline Goldshine26

Guessing I will need to set up a new email too. All good

Offline Metalgear2018

Hi all.

My long term sugarbabe has moved on and im in the market for a new girl.  Long story short I used to pay my girl into her bank account as we trusted each other over the years.  I have met a new potential girl who I would like to reward, however what is the best way to pay electronically to her without giving my full name in the transaction.

I do have a private PayPal however it has since forced me to change to my real name. Not sure if I can change it back to a nickname.

And yes cash in hand is best but not always available when I'm traveling.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

is it Lottie Lovelace? She is always ranting and raving on social media for people to join her VIP package blah blah blah. Don't waste your time mate.

Offline marcello

This is great thanks! :hi:
No problem, forgot to say don't use 2 accounts from same device/connection within 24 hours.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 08:54:39 pm by marcello »

Offline Waterhouse

No problem, forgot to say don't use 2 accounts from same device/connection within 24 hours.
Top tip. 

Cheers for that.

:thumbsup:

Offline Goldshine26

is it Lottie Lovelace? She is always ranting and raving on social media for people to join her VIP package blah blah blah. Don't waste your time mate.

Ha nah, my sugargirls are civvys (usually students) and not SPs.