Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lying about prices.  (Read 1468 times)

Offline DonnieRico

Girls lying about prices...why? Just why?
I was planning to see an sp I have not seen in a while. When I last saw her she was charging £90 for an hour.

I asked is it still £90 for an hour. She said no babe its never been £90 for an hour. Always £120.

As I had not seen her in a while I started second guessing myself. After some research I managed to dig out her old profile which, surprise surprise states £90 for an hour.

Lying cunt!

The thing is she could have just said I have increased my prices. Why lie about it?
Really put me off.

Offline Zimbaman

Well that moan was worth a thread all of its own  :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Well I haven't come across that before, not only a prossie putting  her prices up but telling lies as well.   :wacko:   Hope this isn't going to be a new trend.   :angry:

Offline winkywanky

I was planning to see an sp I have not seen in a while. When I last saw her she was charging £90 for an hour.

I asked is it still £90 for an hour. She said no babe its never been £90 for an hour. Always £120.

As I had not seen her in a while I started second guessing myself. After some research I managed to dig out her old profile which, surprise surprise states £90 for an hour.

Lying cunt!

The thing is she could have just said I have increased my prices. Why lie about it?
Really put me off.

To be fair, although it's the same person, if it's a new profile (and therfore new 'persona') I think she's quite within her rights to say her price hasn't changed on that profile.

Offline Zimbaman

Well I haven't come across that before, not only a prossie putting  her prices up but telling lies as well.   :wacko:   Hope this isn't going to be a new trend.   :angry:

Yeah.. sounds like he’s found a real rogue there. A lying prossie. Who’d have thought  :lol:

Offline DonnieRico

Well that moan was worth a thread all of its own  :lol:

What's the world come to when a person can't have a moan

Offline DonnieRico

You haven't? You legend.

Offline Moby Dick

"Really put me off."

So did you stump up £120 or did you find someone else that met your requirements at £90?

While we wait on the edge of our seats, why don't you provide a link?

Offline DonnieRico

I would have paid the £120. If she simply said £120 for an hour.

I didn't bother looking. She has deleted her profile or I would have posted it.

I hope you don't fall off. That would be a real shame.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:11:07 pm by DonnieRico »

Offline londonpunter1

I once had a girl count the money and tell me it was short by £20. Initially embarrassed I apologised saying I must have misread her profile. Her response was that she had put her prices up but not got round to updating her profile yet    :dash: i took my money back and left, she then told me she'd do it the lower (profile) price, but the damage was done.

Offline winkywanky

I once had a girl count the money and tell me it was short by £20. Initially embarrassed I apologised saying I must have misread her profile. Her response was that she had put her prices up but not got round to updating her profile yet    :dash: i took my money back and left, she then told me she'd do it the lower (profile) price, but the damage was done.

WTF?! That's just fucking stupid, what does she take you for?

Hope she learnt a lesson.

Offline Turtle1

They all do it or have done it. They see punters are easy cash crabs.

Offline Fuzzyduck

WTF?! That's just fucking stupid, what does she take you for?

Hope she learnt a lesson.

Sounds like she was trying to scam an extra score on the side, possibly that Sergei/pimp doesn't know about.

Offline winkywanky

A possibility.

But from the punter's POV, a complete no-no, and a bit of a turn-off to say the least. And fair play to londonpunter for walking.

Offline Fuzzyduck

A possibility.

But from the punter's POV, a complete no-no, and a bit of a turn-off to say the least. And fair play to londonpunter for walking.

Complete agree, but I bet more punters than not will go through with it. If she's pimped then she won't see much of the cash anyway so she doesn't really lose out that much if the punter walks, though she might get a bollocking from Sergei.

Offline jordan452

It’s crafty. Happened to me a few times I learnt you gotta walk in thoses situations. Even if they accepted the advertised price your probably going to receive bad service.

Offline king tarzan

Its simple.. just leave.. only an idiot will stay, the little trust there is, is blown into smithereens..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline django0700

Yeah.. sounds like he’s found a real rogue there. A lying prossie. Who’d have thought  :lol:

+1  :lol: :lol:

Offline RAJEC

Stay firm.

Recently had an experience at a run and tug where the masseuse was adamant that she charged more than the going rate for a topless tug. Stuck to my price and thought yeah right to her “ok nex time you pay more beby”

Offline Moby Dick

+1
Always agree rates and services beforehand.
Any haggling during the meet will result in a reduced service for reduced price, or punter feeling he's been ripped off. Avoid confrontation, make n excuse and walk.
Its simple.. just leave.. only an idiot will stay, the little trust there is, is blown into smithereens..

Offline magnetico

Offline Sonny Crockett

Lying cunt!

Really put me off.
Name and shame

Offline CockMonster

If OP's assertion is that more and more of them are trying it on and it's getting silly now.  Then I agree 100%.

It's bad enough the usual 'surprise extra' from a Rom-esque SP who springs it on you when you arrive, but I've had a couple of previous girls I've positively reviewed and gone back to only to be told that prices have gone up and suddenly OWO is extra etc... With no mention of this on the profile and information on there recently changed but not stating this.

Twice very recently I've had the comical situation as OP where once by text and once literally in front of the SP i'm looking at the profile and showing it to them and  saying "your profile says quite literally the opposite, you are lying" and I got OP's response "ohhhh sawwryy babez it my profile needs updaayting"...

More like - you thought you could get away with it  :wackogirl: :manhater:

Never come across this at all before and it's happened a few times recently.  Is it the 'blag-du-jour' maybe? IMO - prices are going up across the board so even the decent (already higher priced) SPs are upping prices and suddenly sporting lots of extras so as to outstrip the cheap-o's who are suddenly the same price range.... 

:wacko:

Another symptom of the issues discussed in the 'punting is shite now' thread...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 06:30:44 pm by CockMonster »

Offline rg41

I once had a girl count the money and tell me it was short by £20. Initially embarrassed I apologised saying I must have misread her profile. Her response was that she had put her prices up but not got round to updating her profile yet    :dash: i took my money back and left, she then told me she'd do it the lower (profile) price, but the damage was done.

Link please