Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good experiences in Bristol  (Read 1874 times)

Offline thoukididis

Hi guys, I am new in Bristol but have already had the pleasure of meeting a couple of girls from AW. The best being Angelina. I have been stood up by Scarlett xxx, xxxScarlettsBackxxx and BeckyRose. Now I am a bit sceptical in trying any other girl. When in used to live in Lisbon I used this page portalprivado.com which was the best I have ever seen anywhere. I was wondering if anybody has had good experiences recently in Bristol and can recommend them to me. I like girls up to 30 years old.
Thanks.

vorian

Easier if you give details about what you are after,  budget, looks, services etc, etc. The more details you have the better chance you have if getting a response.

Offline SmokeEater

Hi,
It's like v said that it depends what type of things you are after girl/likes/cost etc

1 girl I would definitely recommend is NaughtySlutSoph as in my opinion the best in the west. Although she is £150 an hour she is worth every penny. Can be hard to book  as she is very popular so will need to book in advance like I did and I'm seeing her again on Wednesday :-)
 External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Naughty+slut+soph

SirFrank

Hi,
It's like v said that it depends what type of things you are after girl/likes/cost etc

1 girl I would definitely recommend is NaughtySlutSoph as in my opinion the best in the west. Although she is £150 an hour she is worth every penny. Can be hard to book  as she is very popular so will need to book in advance like I did and I'm seeing her again on Wednesday :-)
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+1. She's too banana

Offline thoukididis

I like blondes slim tight body. Naughty slut Sophie seems to hardcore for my taste. I want something hot but normal, not slutty. Under the age of 30 is a must. I don't mind spending whatever they ask for as long as they are worth it. 1 or 2 hours.
Any recommendations?

vorian

I like blondes slim tight body. Naughty slut Sophie seems to hardcore for my taste. I want something hot but normal, not slutty. Under the age of 30 is a must. I don't mind spending whatever they ask for as long as they are worth it. 1 or 2 hours.
Any recommendations?

If you are after someone more vanilla,  I have punted with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Excellent GFE punt.

Offline thoukididis

Has anyone been with this girl? Are there any reviews out there?
External Link/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Interesting find.

Ive not seen this girl on AW, but she does look good.

Terry  :timeout:

JV547845

Yeah I always think a WG with a website shows a bit of initiative and gogettum and very occasionally, class.  However any Romanian 4 year old can knock together a website to scam you.