Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth Charlie AdultWork?  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Shortandsensible

External Link/Members Only

Looks like Charlie’s back on Aw. Has anyone seen her in the last year or so? I regularly check her Twitter. Great body. Feel like she’s abit to rock n roll for maybe. Great arse on her.

Offline Shortandsensible

Forgot to add- not a great profile. No number, or great pictures. And only £6.00 privates.

Offline houseboot

Offline Shortandsensible

Yes, if I would of taken a guess and what she would charge, I would of guessed £180ph tbh. Bournemouth is overpriced (not every girl but generally )

Offline buccdriver

And a snip at just £200 ph  :dance: :yahoo: :lol:

Penetration no longer on her 'Enjoys' list!?

Offline buccdriver

I'm not entirely convinced it's Charlie's profile. Definitely her pictures. I've seen her enough times to recognise her by those tits, but her profiles are always 'all singing and dancing' to well advertise herself.......but this one isn't?? No phone number. Profile's been up since end of July but no feedback. Just seems odd for a girl well known in B'mouth.  :unknown:

Online southcoastpunter

Snap. Exactly what I was thinking. I only saw her 4 or 5 times several years ago but have seen her several profiles over the years and agree it doesn't sound like a Charlie profile.

Offline JimmySW

I contacted her on Twitter and she didn't offer full sex so I passed on her, 200 is a lot for a blow job!

Offline wombat42

I contacted her on Twitter and she didn't offer full sex so I passed on her, 200 is a lot for a blow job!

Her focus is on sensual massage.

Offline buccdriver

Her focus is on sensual massage.

Well if it's 200 notes just for that she'll get a dusty phone and I understand why she's hasn't got any feedback......and won't be getting any more from me :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline santiago2

Charlie advertises on Gumtree Massage Bournemouth as Massage English Female,
 i had a half hour naked massage with her with happy end £45, very nice it was too.

Offline houseboot

Charlie advertises on Gumtree Massage Bournemouth as Massage English Female,
 i had a half hour naked massage with her with happy end £45, very nice it was too.

Offline buccdriver

Somewhat different to her £200 an hour AW profile........ if the profile is her, of course.

Online Jamboney

Just seen she has a new profile and is offering more services. Only created yesterday and already has 2 feedback  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile posted by OP still seems to be active albeit not logged in to since September.

Offline lonn

Just seen she has a new profile and is offering more services. Only created yesterday and already has 2 feedback  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile posted by OP still seems to be active albeit not logged in to since September.
I see she's working with Luxurious Lansen now. That's a dream team if ever there was one.

Offline anon1989

This profile is pinned to the top of her twitter so seems legit. May have to pay her a visit soon!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 02:15:39 pm by anon1989 »

Offline Shortandsensible

Yeh if I do ever decide to get with a wg again, then Charlie is probably top of the list. Excellent figure she has I think

Offline buccdriver

And the price has now come back down to £160 an hour. Previously dusty phone perhaps??

Offline wombat42

And the price has now come back down to £160 an hour. Previously dusty phone perhaps??

Over the summer she seemed to be spending most of her waking hours doing exhibitionist pics of herself displaying her bits frolicking around places like Hengistbury Head car park, and posting the pics on her twitter acount. I tried several times to ring her over the summer but no response.

Offline anon1989

I messaged her on AW, she replied the next day leaving a number saying contact her on whatsapp. I messaged her on there, inquiring about a vanilla 30min booking. It was not seen for 2 days then when it was read she did not reply.

Won't be bothering with her again. I don't give a fuck how good a punt she is/was I am sure plenty of other girls will happily take my money.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 05:42:55 pm by anon1989 »

Offline wombat42

I messaged her on AW, she replied the next day leaving a number saying contact her on whatsapp. I messaged her on there, inquiring about a vanilla 30min booking. It was not seen for 2 days then when it was read she did not reply.

Won't be bothering with her again. I don't give a fuck how good a punt she is/was I am sure plenty of other girls will happily take my money.

So if you dont use WhatsApp you fall at the first hurdle ?

Offline wombat42

TBF Charlie said a while back on Twitter that she had a stalker and that was why she came off Adultworks for a while. This may well be why she is so cagey.

Offline anon1989

So if you dont use WhatsApp you fall at the first hurdle ?

The 2nd message was on WhatsApp. Maybe it was because I use a PAYG punting phone so my WhatsApp pic is blank. She might want to see faces  before meeting anyone. Although her profile has been active for 3 months now, no feedback & no verification,
I reckon she is dick teasing people for PVT Gallery hits (£6 per hit) with no intention of meeting
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:50:03 pm by anon1989 »

Offline buccdriver

The 2nd message was on WhatsApp. Maybe it was because I use a PAYG punting phone so my WhatsApp pic is blank. She might want to see faces  before meeting anyone. Although her profile has been active for 3 months now, no feedback & no verification,
I reckon she is dick teasing people for PVT Gallery hits (£6 per hit) with no intention of meeting

Her new profile went up recently on 17th and is referred to earlier in this thread

Offline buccdriver

TBF Charlie said a while back on Twitter that she had a stalker and that was why she came off Adultworks for a while. This may well be why she is so cagey.

That's interesting. Earlier in the thread it had been queried - not just by me - as to whether the previous profile with the jumped up prices was, in fact, Charlie or whether her profile/pics had been hijacked. If she has been off AW for a while perhaps that's what had happened :unknown:

Offline buccdriver

She is definitely meeting as I had another session with her two days ago, very similar to my previous review on her, so no need to update her services. She also had another punt booked later in the day which was a two girl booked with Luxurious Lansen
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 11:41:32 am by buccdriver »