Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Lounge Leicester  (Read 3853 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

I went to this a couple of years back and will be passing the area this Friday, anyone  know if it is still any good? I was thinking of a Punt as the ladies on that day are both late 30's & early 40's

Unless anyone know a good mature WG in the area (will be driving from Oadby back through Leicester City Centre to head to Nottingham)

Offline denneboom

I went here in May of last year on a Friday, when an online date went wrong.

There were two girls working and I indulged my MILF fantasy with a lady called Louise.

She was slim and attractive in but in her forties with medium length blonde hair. Well spoken. She
told me she was a part-time WG with a day job.

It was a good half hour but no OWO or kissing. Best doggy style I have had from any girl though.

Being from Birmingham its unlikely I would return but worth a look if your passing. 

Offline mr-oraltastic

Dropped by at 11.30 this morning, greeted at the door by a lady telling me that they had no free waiting rooms but I could wait in the Kitchen but would be a minimum of 20 minutes, didn't like the idea of waiting in a kitchen and so made my excuses and left ... no plan B so back to Nottingham for a DIY  :dash:

Offline denneboom

When I went (about 11pm) I had to wait in the kitchen for 3 or 4 minutes. I was sat on a seat surrounded by net curtains and each girl introduced herself then left I was then asked to choose.

If anyone else was there we wouldn't have seen each other.

Offline mr-oraltastic