Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pola v Samantha ?  (Read 5673 times)

Diehard

Not seen pola yet, have seen samantha and not sure what the fuss is about. While she is certainly not a bad service provider, I didn't find her particularly wild or horny and it was one of those cum dump appointments. Certainly not a wild raunchy session like MI provides. So in our league table for me MI far and away better than samantha.

Next up will be pola, see if she is any good.

Offline azrael

Ok point taken lads.
I will consider doing some reviews in the future.
Happy Punting  :rolleyes:

No worries happy punting  ;)

password02

I agree Dodo I should start doing some reviews.
Iam not really a lurker because I have recently started contributing to topics.
What annoyed me with password is questioning me about seeing the girls.
Bumbutass has not reviewed the girls but I would not question him seeing them

Anyway lads  happy Bank holiday punting  :rolleyes:

You my friend have been her for a while and posted NO REVIEWS - Bumbutass has at least 2 reviews - You say you have seen many girls but again no reviews ? - To me you are a typical lurker who just takes and takes and gives nothing back - Its only when you do reviews AND contribute to the forum is when you gain some respect and credibility here with fellow punters !!

As soon as you start posting some of your experiences and STOP posting 'Yes I saw her and Yes I saw her there etc etc'

Then we can all get off your back -

Sooner the better as you review count still says 0.

:thumbsup:

Offline Bumbuttass

Password, Samanatha is in MK in the next few days, keep an eye on her profile and go get your face buried in those knockers... You won't be disappointed  :yahoo:

password02

Thanks - But just booked up a few punts already for this week
First 2 are in Newcastle and the other 2 are in NW5

- Hope she is around next week?

Offline BCFC

Like I said before bud point taken.
Anyway I hope u get to see Samantha and Pola sometime
Happy Punting
 :rolleyes:

Offline Bumbuttass

Hope she is around next week?

I'm not sure mate.... My head was buried deep at that point  :cool:

Lestat

Both of them good looking girls & not clock watchers.

Choice depends on preference:

Pola - if you prefer a mid twenties brunettes, beautiful face, slim body size 8-10, smaller breasts and great conversation

Samantha -mid twenties beautiful blonde hair & enigmatic eyes, nice face, curvy size 10 body, big boobs.

Glad they still use Birmingham as a base.

password02

Both of them good looking girls & not clock watchers.

Choice depends on preference:

Pola - if you prefer a mid twenties brunettes, beautiful face, slim body size 8-10, smaller breasts and great conversation

Samantha -mid twenties beautiful blonde hair & enigmatic eyes, nice face, curvy size 10 body, big boobs.
Glad they still use Birmingham as a base.

Thanks seems different punters will view different in tastes and looks -

I will look to book who ever is down in MK first and then see the other girl second

Offline Bigus Dickus

Thanks seems different punters will view different in tastes and looks -

I will look to book who ever is down in MK first and then see the other girl second

Samantha's light is on. Great OWO, big tits, pretty, fucks like a Duracell bunny and gets all red and flushed when you make her cum!

password02

Samantha's light is on. Great OWO, big tits, pretty, fucks like a Duracell bunny and gets all red and flushed when you make her cum!

Is she in MK?

Offline Bigus Dickus

scoobydoo88

Both have given me amazing GFE bookings, and both are beautiful sexy women, who also happen to be nice girls. As far as who is better- I'm with the people who can't choose. With Pola, I like lots of intimate foreplay; with Samantha, I like lots of sex! I haven't seen either for a few months, but this is due to their availability not matching my punting opportunities.

password02

P is still in Birmingham and S is in MK until the 6th - I can only do next week from the 7th Sept so no luck with any of the girls.

Will have to wait until they are BOTH back in MK - We try and do 30 mins each girl with a lunch break in between.

Offline Bigus Dickus

P is still in Birmingham and S is in MK until the 6th - I can only do next week from the 7th Sept so no luck with any of the girls.

Will have to wait until they are BOTH back in MK - We try and do 30 mins each girl with a lunch break in between.

There's a cinema and entertainment centre a few minutes away! Catch a movie or have a steak between punts!  :thumbsup:

Diehard

Pola is facially prettier, Samantha has great knockers, both are great kissers, Samantha does better OWO imo, I would agree Pola is a tad mechanical but is a great actress.  Samantha definitely gets into it more i would say... These days i swerve more towards Samantha but that's just me.

If you have the time, energy & resources then go for back to back appointments & see both... I am doing exactly that later this week

Not seen pola, but I thought samantha was mechanical and clock watched. Having said that the oral was good, sex was fine and she does DFK so no major gripe, but Michelle independent is in a league above IMHO. Id also say MI much better looking as well.

Offline Jonny314

Banned reason: RandySavage
Banned by: Head1

Offline JJJ

Let's hope no-one puts up a negative for Pola or Samantha otherwise we will have another ludicrous thread like this one about Michelle Independent :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65661.0

..S...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=2022

Offline dboy74

Apologises in advance for bumping this old thread!

However, I wanted to see if anyone knows what has happened to Samantha?

I have a review I was going to post, but pointless if she has given up being a WG.   

Offline Bumbuttass

Definitely not given up mate, on a break, saw her the weekend before she went home & she said she'll be gone for 5 to 6 weeks.... This was about 3 weeks ago me thinks

Offline dboy74

Definitely not given up mate, on a break, saw her the weekend before she went home & she said she'll be gone for 5 to 6 weeks.... This was about 3 weeks ago me thinks

Thanks very much for info  :thumbsup:

Once her profile is reactivated I will post the (positive) review.

Offline Juankerr

Pola's AW profile popped back up onto my AW HL yesterday but before you all start getting excited it was 'accessing from Poland'

Offline fitasfuck

I sent her a text this morning asking if she is back in Brum but no answer yet!

Offline Bumbuttass

Shes accessing her account from Poland mate, so probably not back yet

Lestat

Punted pola recently...she is in uk for 2 weeks then goes back to Poland...not back till next year.

So guys i recommend get a booking before she departs.

Experience as usual unique...a gfe to the highest standard.

She is a very attractive & intelligent girl...for the man who prefers high quality.

Dodo

Punted pola recently...she is in uk for 2 weeks then goes back to Poland...not back till next year.

She is a very attractive & intelligent girl...for the man who prefers high quality.
+1

Offline samsung1

Do you know what her bra size?

A strange question but does she have freckles on her neck/ chest, as I remember a slim polish women walking in jewellery quarter with a suitcase past a block of flats. (possible outcall)