Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebekah's massage - Worcester. Lost the phone number.  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Toolshed

Hi all,

I used to see Rebekah every now and then for a massage, however her number seems to have changed. I don’t get some messages if my punting phone has been off so don’t know if she’s changed it again (has done in the past) or if she’s having a break?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks folks

Offline Jayne_cobb

And of course you’ve reviewed her  :dash:
I went to see her once and reviewed

Curious to know if she’s worth going back to see (as I have minimal non-Thai options locally)

She last logged in 20/08 and there’s no phone number on her profile so guess she’s not working at the mo?

Offline Toolshed

I know, I realised I hadn’t reviewed her after I put the post up. What a berk.

It’s about a year ago now that I saw her for a topless massage with HE, I love big tit massages but now she’s gone, Erika has gone and I don’t know where else to turn!

Offline shed

I know, I realised I hadn’t reviewed her after I put the post up. What a berk.

It’s about a year ago now that I saw her for a topless massage with HE, I love big tit massages but now she’s gone, Erika has gone and I don’t know where else to turn!

Who is Erika

Offline Toolshed

Erikas chiropody and massage, I used to see her years ago, before joining this site. She was a middle aged Hungarian woman with an incredible pair of tits and gave a really good massage

Offline mr.bluesky

You two aren't related are you ? Toolshed son of shed   :D

Offline Toolshed

Haha! I fucking hope not! Might be a bit weird if my old man was on here giving me punting tips, but you never know!

Offline dog999

You two aren't related are you ? Toolshed son of shed   :D
Anyone on here called TOOL!, maybe another relation? :hi: