Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sladunka Bloxwich massage end of an era  (Read 1471 times)

Offline temptation

Saw her recently , nothing to add to my or others previous reviews she's pretty consistent and always good value.

She told me that she is finishing at the end of June and going back to nursing in Bulgaria.

Offline Toolshed

I saw her during one of the gaps in lockdown and had the worst handjob I have ever received. She was basically punching me in the bollocks but with my cock in her hand. First time I’ve ever paid for a service and walked out without cumming. I didn’t review as thought maybe it was just an off day for her but my god, it was fucking awful

Offline Straightsix

I saw her during one of the gaps in lockdown and had the worst handjob I have ever received.
When I went to see her I recieved a shit massage. I wouldn't have objected her giving a poor wank. You lucky sod.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 11:38:42 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online mr.bluesky

I saw her during one of the gaps in lockdown and had the worst handjob I have ever received. She was basically punching me in the bollocks but with my cock in her hand. First time I’ve ever paid for a service and walked out without cumming. I didn’t review as thought maybe it was just an off day for her but my god, it was fucking awful

That's the worse kind of hand job where they go at it like a jack hammer and your balls take a beating . It's surprising how many fbsm service providers don't know how to do a slow sensual hand job.  :scare:

Offline Toolshed

I’ve just realised, it wasn’t Sladunka that I saw, it was Bhawani! Sorry, I take it back!

Offline mancsguy1975

That's the worse kind of hand job where they go at it like a jack hammer and your balls take a beating . It's surprising how many fbsm service providers don't know how to do a slow sensual hand job.  :scare:

Not sure I want to be a patient in Bulgaria if they are that heavy handed there LOL .... sod the "soapy bed bath" for a start  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope her touch is a little bit gentler as a nurse!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 08:06:53 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline watsey

That is a shame.
I haven't seen her for a year or so but my last appointment finished with us in mish on the living room floor.  :wacko:
I could never get her to have a shower with me though despite emphasising that the shower had been designed for two to share.  :D

Offline Rangers54

I have had some good times with sladi, she has never been heavy handed with me and I have always thought I came away happy and she enjoyed herself.

I not sure if I got more than anyone else, however she always said have I bought a cover.
 I have to see her again before she leaves cause I not saying she is a stunner but I think she is a real miss.
She is sexy in her own way, its one of them peculiarities that a woman that doesn't have massive sex appeal has something that I enjoy

Offline watsey

I have had some good times with sladi, she has never been heavy handed with me and I have always thought I came away happy and she enjoyed herself.

I not sure if I got more than anyone else, however she always said have I bought a cover.
 I have to see her again before she leaves cause I not saying she is a stunner but I think she is a real miss.
She is sexy in her own way, its one of them peculiarities that a woman that doesn't have massive sex appeal has something that I enjoy
Further for me to travel these days but I too would like to see her again before she leaves.
Doubt I would get the works now as it's been too long but you never know.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 10:05:16 pm by watsey »

Online fredhiggins

Do you think she will be giving the full range of services if she is leaving soon? She may not feel the need to encourage repeat visits. She has been on my radar for a while, but timing has never been right.

Offline Reppit

I sent her a text but no reply and her phone rings out to a male answer phone message  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: