Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Brie Wandsworth  (Read 3266 times)

25 review(s) for Nuru Brie (15 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline jfeather89

Links
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Quiet set of estates between Clapham Junction and Wandsworth. She lives on 10th floor but there's a very slow moving lift that takes you there and her door was open ready when I got there after giving me directions over the phone, with no buzzer system necessary.

Price
£120 for 1 hour Massage+ service

Comms
Easy comms with her responding quickly and being able to see me on short notice on the day.

Girl
Slimmer than I had imagined with obvious incredible natural breasts, face fine but a bit uninviting, which perhaps reflects her personality a little bit.

Punt
She welcomed me in and offered me a quick shower which I took while she undressed. I lay down on my stomach on a normal bed with a towel laid down and she began oiling my legs and massaging softly with her hands. She slowly moved up my body, oiling as she went, but this took a good 20 minutes before introducing her breasts to the action. But to be honest it was worth the wait as the feeling of her breasts rubbing against my back and butt was incredible. Incomparable to other B2B massages due to the quality of these natural breasts and how they felt. Flipped over after about 10 minutes of this and she continued on my front but just my legs and crotch area with her hands and breats, which was also very impressive and arousing. Soon she put on the condom and a bit of lube to climb aboard cowgirl, and I was allowed to fondle the breasts and put my face between them while she gently moved up and down. This was the extent of the sex part of the massage+ package, and she cleaned me up and offered another shower.

Conclusion
As other reviews have mentioned, she showed very little emotion in the entire hour I was there and doesn't say much of anything, nor make any noise or show enthusiasm at all, but it is worth it to experience her chest alone. The massage was nothing to write home about with her hands but when the breasts were introduced and seeing/touching them on the flip, was a great 20 minutes. If I return, maybe I would opt for HE or OW (she doesn't offer OWO) as the sex part was also not that impressive.

Offline sparkus

I would definitely recommend just for the chebs alone, as you say, with all the other caveats.

When you say the sex part wasn't that impressive, why? Just one position?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
For future reference mate, please don't post the same thing twice, if you post in general discussions instead of reviews just post a reply on the thread that it was meant as a review and give the rating you want give it, there's loads of forum helpers who can and will move it but only mods or admin can delete threads.

Offline jfeather89

I would definitely recommend just for the chebs alone, as you say, with all the other caveats.

When you say the sex part wasn't that impressive, why? Just one position?

Yes just the one position (which did the trick with her chebs in my face) but she didn't seem very interested, but to be expected with her other reviews. I won't hold it against her or mark her down, just something to know going in that won't be a GFE at all, which she also says in her AW profile.

Offline jfeather89

For future reference mate, please don't post the same thing twice, if you post in general discussions instead of reviews just post a reply on the thread that it was meant as a review and give the rating you want give it, there's loads of forum helpers who can and will move it but only mods or admin can delete threads.

Sorry about that, will def keep in mind going forward if I have any more mishaps. Appreciate it.

Offline LLPunting

Yes just the one position (which did the trick with her chebs in my face) but she didn't seem very interested, but to be expected with her other reviews. I won't hold it against her or mark her down, just something to know going in that won't be a GFE at all, which she also says in her AW profile.

Ratings aren't relative to the individual's past performance, they're meant to be a comparative between different SPs.

Offline stonebow1

Good review. Sums up the experience with Brie really well.

I've seen her twice and on the 2nd time she was considerably more moody. This level of service you've described is as good as it gets with her really.

Offline sparkus

Good review. Sums up the experience with Brie really well.

I've seen her twice and on the 2nd time she was considerably more moody. This level of service you've described is as good as it gets with her really.

Has anyone here actually seen her smile or perform with enthusiasm  :unknown:

It really is something when a woman with an iffy boat, glum demeanour and ballache of a location remains a must see (if only once) because of her :yahoo: rack.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Has anyone here actually seen her smile or perform with enthusiasm  :unknown:

It really is something when a woman with an iffy boat, glum demeanour and ballache of a location remains a must see (if only once) because of her :yahoo: rack.
East Europeans do tend to have a glum demeanor. I have Eastern European family who are exactly the same. And Hungarian women in particular who are known for their beauty, waste their beauty IMHO by not smiling and having a kind of resting bitch face.

Offline sparkus

East Europeans do tend to have a glum demeanor. I have Eastern European family who are exactly the same. And Hungarian women in particular who are known for their beauty, waste their beauty IMHO by not smiling and having a kind of resting bitch face.

I get that but she is particularly icy/disengaged.
I've had a lot of bouncy fun with more jovial Hungarians over the years.

Offline issacchilemba

She was one of my first visits when I first came to London many years ago. . .looks like her service, as un-inviting as she appears to be, prevails to be popular!
I wonder if someone manages to crack a smile out of her they can post about it one day!  :lol:

Offline Ego123

I filmed our meet many years ago much better services then shame she doesn’t offer that anymore I’d be back in a shot and she was smiling

Offline paulitor23

Must have seen her around a decade ago in Baker Street, when she was far more attractive, enthusiastic and accommodating. Gave an amazing no hands BJ and allowed filming throughout.

She was plenty of fun back then, but who doesn't hate their job after 10 years?

Offline pumps

Must have seen her around a decade ago in Baker Street, when she was far more attractive, enthusiastic and accommodating. Gave an amazing no hands BJ and allowed filming throughout.

She was plenty of fun back then, but who doesn't hate their job after 10 years?

Yeah back in the day she was a real great punt. Without those breasts I can't really imagine any reason to visit her