Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BELLA SWEET LATINA - bayswater  (Read 170 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7500110) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Pedrodomino

I've been on a good streak lately of decent punts with Brazilians but this was absolutely bottom barrel.

Bayswater - not an area I punt in usually but was passing by so took advantage.

Comms are good but defo not her considering how poor her English is in person.

Nice flat, massive room, decorated, mood lighting on, everything was going so well.

Girl is incredibly fit. Looked mid 20s, hot body with nice bum, small tits. Very pretty 8/10 face (maybe more maybe less it was hard to tell in the dark ambiance).

The service was absolutely atrocious and I think that's because she is very inexperienced at this game.There was only 1000 odd AW visits on her page when I went (3000 at time of writing) which may explain it.

Wouldn't let me suck on tits ("no baby"), horrible horrible handjob which was painful to say the least, she then tried to sit on my limp dick (Im thinking wtf are you doing). A couple of minutes of OW before she tried again. She actually put the condom on the wrong way round and was trying to force it down,before I told her to stop and sorted it myself. It was a horrible mixture of inexperience and wanting to get on with it.

Decided this wasn't going to get better so I should cum and get of there. Lay her down and fucked her over the edge of the bed to completion.

Was probably there for 15 mins in total, paid £100 for 30 mins.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 10:44:50 am by Pedrodomino »