Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Blonde - TOFTT - Not a blonde but good service - B&S - Heathrow  (Read 180 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7365902) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline viktor1080

Normally for B&S it is a negative but given the changed service provider was fun and service was excellent I gave it to a neutral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking: Sent a text and received address with confirmation at a usual place (something on which earth rotates) house near Heathrow.  Confirmed quickly with no extras all included. On arrival at the property flat was given promptly.

Girl: Not the one in the profile, she confirmed to be 31 was fit a bit of tummy flab but natural, fake bolt on pretty face 6.5/10. Good thing even with broken English she was funny and chatty.

Service: Offered shower and cleaned my item herself for OWO which was nice lasted 5-7 mins and then CG, Doggy and Mish standard. Pussy touching was allowed. LFK on offer. Thing is that house has so many WGs and I think it is by one group and they will get you who so ever is available. Whole thing finished in 25 mins and was out before I knew.

When you use this profile it will be pot of luck what comes your way... so tread carefully be prepared to walk cos these are B&S profiles.

Happy punting!  :rolleyes: