Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gemmah18  (Read 2769 times)

Offline bigjim

Hi,as anyone seen Gemmah18 from walsall.. sorry cant figure out how to add her lonk on my fone
 :D

Offline Punterperson1971

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 12:33:56 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline bigjim

Went to see her today and TOFTT and i must say she is very nice good looking blond very slim

She is new to this but has the makings of a good one

Jim
I will do a rewiew when i get time

Dodo

Went to see her today and TOFTT and i must say she is very nice good looking blond very slim

She is new to this but has the makings of a good one

Jim
I will do a rewiew when i get time
Well done Big J......I like the inexperienced ones it is somehow more genuine as they haven't had time to get jaded. Look forward to your review.

Offline Punterperson1971

Me too I've looked at her profile and thought nah? As I've got to see something or fancy them this one not sure at the min. But thanks for toftt

Offline bigjim

Pictures do nothing for her . She does have small tits though all depends what you are into

Offline piercedtim

Does she charge for any extras, Jim or are her likes included in her advertised price?

Offline bigjim

Offline bigjim

Didnt ask for CIM so i dont know about that one but she didnt mention it either

Offline piercedtim

Offline ss100

Looks good. Can someone PM details of location. Says on the A5.

Offline Merlin73

Hi Guys,

I made contact today and sent texts to arrange a meet today which was agreed by text. I then confirmed it by sending an AW booking but left before this was accepted, which didn't bother me as she accepted by text and didn't request an AW booking anyway.

Got to postcode ten minutes early and sent a polite text informing her I was there and to text me when she was ready.

No Answer, texted again another four times (All polite texts) after a few minutes gap, then tried phoning.

It rang once then disconnected as if I was being cut off. All texts were polite and I am still waiting a response.

If she phones or texts with a valid excuse I will try her again but at the moment she has the Hall marks of a girl who gets cold feet or is not organised enough with her time. Only happened to me once before with Amber Blu in Brum. It is very frustrating though and I had no Plan B - DOH!!!!

Offline Merlin73

I have good AW feedback so cant think of any reason she would block me or not want the booking.

Ming

Hi Guys,

I made contact today and sent texts to arrange a meet today which was agreed by text. I then confirmed it by sending an AW booking but left before this was accepted, which didn't bother me as she accepted by text and didn't request an AW booking anyway.

Got to postcode ten minutes early and sent a polite text informing her I was there and to text me when she was ready.

No Answer, texted again another four times (All polite texts) after a few minutes gap, then tried phoning.

It rang once then disconnected as if I was being cut off. All texts were polite and I am still waiting a response.

If she phones or texts with a valid excuse I will try her again but at the moment she has the Hall marks of a girl who gets cold feet or is not organised enough with her time. Only happened to me once before with Amber Blu in Brum. It is very frustrating though and I had no Plan B - DOH!!!!

Mmmm, thanks for this Merlin, I was seriously considering her for Friday, I think i'll wait and see what happens as it's out of my way, not good  :thumbsdown:

:drinks:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Covbirm

She looked nice but her profile states she only sees white males now...so I'm excluded :(