Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo Goddess Walsall....too good to be true?  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Prophet 999

Hi

Anyone had the pleasure?

On paper looks a decent punt but wanted to reach out if anyone seen these girls

Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Prophet 999

Offline Punterperson1971

They say they had bad experience and never visit Walsall again yet it says at bottom of that very tab it was balsall Heath and that’s in Birmingham not Walsall.not for me but give them a try as your on a roll at minute.
Are they genuine Arabic and Indian I doubt it,anyone can cover themselves up like that and make a claim  who knows? Only one way to find out matey TOFTT time.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 03:02:09 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Prophet 999

I spoke to one of these and she sounded southern

Ummmm....thinking too big a risk

Unless anyone else feedbacks ref their validity

Plenty more to see anyhow....

Offline Punterperson1971

I spoke to one of these and she sounded southern

Ummmm....thinking too big a risk

Unless anyone else feedbacks ref their validity

Plenty more to see anyhow....
Definitely

Offline Discord

I'm intrigued by them myself after taking a look at the profile but it does seem a bit too good to be true as you say.  Price in particular seems very cheap taking into account there are two of them.  Plus on top of that they offer oral and rimming etc which most British doms don't offer or at least advertise so again that stands out as odd considering how reasonable the price is.  (I know technically they're not British as they bill themselves as being Asian but I mean they're not Romanian or something).  It mentions a deposit might be needed as well which is a red flag.   

Offline Sir_Blaze

to be honest 1 thing that sticks out is that their profile explicitly says they know english only, muslims speak arabic, so i'd say the hijabs are to hide their face and a pretend selling point and not an actual case of their religion.

Offline Prophet 999

And why this forum is so benefitial

We work hard enough for our dough and of we choose it on carnal pleasures we want to do it safely and confidently.

Sometimes advice/discussion is as good as a review without the risk if the whore (s) turn out to be fake.

Definitely will be steering clear.

Thanks forum members for your advice :thumbsup:

Offline Indigo

to be honest 1 thing that sticks out is that their profile explicitly says they know english only, muslims speak arabic, so i'd say the hijabs are to hide their face and a pretend selling point and not an actual case of their religion.
Arabic is the holy language of Islam but the majority of Muslims will speak the language of the country they come from. I agree they seem to be using it as a selling point however and they might be making it up. Big red flag for me would be 'deposit may be required' (this could relate to outcalls to cover their travel I guess). Seems great value though.

Offline Sir_Blaze

Arabic is the holy language of Islam but the majority of Muslims will speak the language of the country they come from. I agree they seem to be using it as a selling point however and they might be making it up. Big red flag for me would be 'deposit may be required' (this could relate to outcalls to cover their travel I guess). Seems great value though.

oh i'm not saying they wouldn't be able to speak English, what i'm implying is that muslims tend to be at the least bilingual, speaking both their countries native language and Arabic, exceptions tend to be those whom are new to the muslim faith but they are taught basic arabic and how to form the greetings, prayers and rituals in the arabic tongue and what they mean.
 These girls  seem to be selling the fact that 1's of Arabic background so probably muslim from birth so i'd expect fluency in both languages at a minimum.

Offline Punterperson1971

The ones in the movie’s section look white

Offline Neromatrix

It would be a good punt if they are who they claim to be and have a few reviews which is promising, but something just doesn't feel right to me.  Need a comment from one of their previous punters to reassure me.

Also noticed that alot of the previous punters have 2 reviews and they are hidden,  more red flags for me.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 08:31:09 am by Neromatrix »