Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mint_thai lady @ Telford  (Read 722 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662592) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Andywb

External Link/Members Only

Mint looks very cute in her pics and with 3 straight positives I had to give her a punt.

Punt was a couple of days ago and she says she moves soon.

Venue - converted office block. Very low chance of bumping into any acquaintance,  but would be extra hard to give a reasonable explanation if it happened.

Mint has a distinctive tattoo and looks like her photos. Definitely the girl in the profile.

Mint is pretty, but immediately I did not find her very feminine in her mannerisms, also she is tall for a thai and has a tomboyish figure. Almost walked but decided to stay. £70 for 30 minutes.

We helped each other undress which I liked. After some initial fondling she went to suck my cock. I had to ask her to use a condom - so potentially owo at no extra cost, but I always do ow. This was good. Then into sex. Very enthusiastic and lots of kissing. Allowed fingering. Mid way thru it got a bit weird. I was pumping away and she whispered something like 'me ladyboy' and then went into a fit of giggles. It wasn't time for an in depth discussion but I gave her a look and she said it again. Continued with sex in lots of positions and I finished.

Getting dressed after I asked to explain and she said she was joking. She said her father is v tall hence her height, plus she has a teenage child at school. During the punt I had spent a fair time massaging and fingering her pussy - it looked and felt 100% female to me.

Overall neutral, good sex, but messed with my brain.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 07:01:06 am by Andywb »

Offline RandomGuy99

I can see why that would put you off your stroke. Strange thing for anyone to say especially when you're shagging them.

Offline Andywb

I can see why that would put you off your stroke. Strange thing for anyone to say especially when you're shagging them.

Yeah, I won't be rushing back. It was a bit disconcerting especially as my initial impressions made me hesitate about proceeding with the punt. None of the three previous reviews raised any red flags about her birth-sex. I guess she has a weird sense of humour 😅 - she seemed to find it amusing anyway 😄

Offline thimble29

Wow, that's up there in the top 3 things you don't want to hear mid punt!