Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Miss Amber. Saw a year ago, back in London BUT  (Read 826 times)

InstaPunt

So.. I saw cute miss amber just under a year ago External Link/Members Only have to say she's changed a lot
become blonde and had her small natural tits enhanced, also her price has gone up to £120 🤔
Was considering booking her as she's back in London, if anything just to test out her new look which is a turn on in a different way to what she looked like before ( pics of what she used to look like are on this site somewhere ) but I noticed that occasionally during the day her profile will show as " accessing from Hungary " and then it goes off, so I'm guessing someone then signs in from the UK.. this has got me wondering if she's even in the country now ? If she's abroad doing bait and switch and using PG money etc

Advice or thoughts on how I should approach this are appreciated can't be bothered to go there and he b&s'ed. I did text and ask directly if she was in the uk and received a yes.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 10:37:08 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline 8a8ylon

If you used AW then most profiles will have that access bit.

My advise is she will be there in the flesh & she looks hot & is willing to suck cock on command but does have a lack of life while doing it.

Sadly it was my 1st with her (done review) but sadly my cock was less willing to stand up the 2nd time.  After wondering what to do better I should have been more physical rather than just laying back which I do quite often & costly errors etc

Oh do you have her old pics?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 11:06:50 am by 8a8ylon »

Offline agcnospam

I noticed that as well, could be that her profile is updated by a manager/pimp in Hungary, or a few other tech reasons. I intend booking her early next week so will report back if it's the real Amber or a B&S. I met her in Dunstable a few months back and IMHO she's stunning but a bit placid, the looks trump the lack of a proactive attitude for me, but for others this would be a deal breaker I guess.

Online The_Don

Caution is advised with this group, IMO.

They have form, for messing punters around.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61166.msg1349602#msg1349602

InstaPunt

If you used AW then most profiles will have that access bit.

My advise is she will be there in the flesh & she looks hot & is willing to suck cock on command but does have a lack of life while doing it.

Sadly it was my 1st with her (done review) but sadly my cock was less willing to stand up the 2nd time.  After wondering what to do better I should have been more physical rather than just laying back which I do quite often & costly errors etc

Oh do you have her old pics?

Yeah check out the dons 'caution' link below has screen shots of pics from her original profile.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:03:23 pm by InstaPunt »

InstaPunt

I noticed that as well, could be that her profile is updated by a manager/pimp in Hungary, or a few other tech reasons. I intend booking her early next week so will report back if it's the real Amber or a B&S. I met her in Dunstable a few months back and IMHO she's stunning but a bit placid, the looks trump the lack of a proactive attitude for me, but for others this would be a deal breaker I guess.
That's one possibility. Her price gone up, but she looks less plain then when I saw her , what's her tit job like?

InstaPunt

Not worth it neg coming up