Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oh So Sexy 1 - Barnet. Anyone seen her  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Steve57

Hi. Just noticed this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks just my type, petite, slim, boobs 32B, offers all my favourite services, looks great despite being 42 years old (which is a plus for me as I prefer over 40's). Seems too good to be true. I don't go to London often, but do go there occasionally. Anyone had the pleasure?

Any info appreciated.

Offline Bassman

Firstly, I'm not convinced the professional shots in her gallery are of her. They may be old photos but I doubt it. Look at the video still of her lower half standing in front of a door. That's probably what you'll get.

Secondly, and I've no idea why this happens, but my searches are set with BB and Unprotected sex ticked as a dislike, and she never shows up in Barnet despite not listing them in her profile. Not sure what that means ad it's not the first time I've seen this happen. In any case I stay away.

Offline Rowntree

Im rather surprised by your second point and your conclusion. 

There could be lots of reasons why she does not come up in your search. 

I have just put in a search with a 'Dislike' of 'Bareback' and 'Unprotected Sex' and she is included in the results.

Offline DickDasterdly

I also saw her come up on my list, she looks good, she does have what appears to be a C section scar down he but I guess if you're a size 6, that kid isn't coming out easily  :D

Offline Bassman

Im rather surprised by your second point and your conclusion. 

There could be lots of reasons why she does not come up in your search. 

I have just put in a search with a 'Dislike' of 'Bareback' and 'Unprotected Sex' and she is included in the results.
I'm not trying to say she does. But she doesn't come up in my searches for some reason. Again she's not the only WG I've noticed this with. If I take them off (BB and unprotected sex as dislikes)I often get women in the results that won't turn up otherwise, despite not having those services listed. Just saying that I make the decision to stay away. Maybe an AW thing or an issue with my browser, who knows. Just to clarify I'm not adding any other search criteria like size, age etc. All I check off is those two things in dislikes.

Over reaction to stay away? Maybe. But I'll carry on doing so.

If she's your type then go ahead. If she were like thenprofessional photos and she came up in my search I'd probably visit her. But the realistic ones don't do it for me anyway. Punt on guys.
Oh and that's not a c section scar. They typically go across the lower abdomen. But it could be stretch marks from pregnancy.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 08:05:24 am by Bassman »

Offline SamLP

She just joined up on UKE yesterday. I think she's posted some of the same photos.
External Link/Members Only
She's also just caught my attention, so maybe she wasn't in this area before  :unknown:

Offline Bassman

She just joined up on UKE yesterday. I think she's posted some of the same photos.
External Link/Members Only
She's also just caught my attention, so maybe she wasn't in this area before  :unknown:

My search just now showed her so maybe that is why she didn't come up before. No idea why not this morning though. Oh well, AW is odd or my browser is lol.

Offline Steve57

Thanks for all your comments guys. Much appreciated.

I also first saw her on UKE earlier and thought WOW. I then looked her up on AW and noticed that she does all my favourite services and I was very surprised to see her age. I do prefer a slightly older lady, at least 30, preferably over 40. She doesn't have to be perfect, just reasonably fit and fuckable, which this one definitely looks IMHO (though each to his own).

I checked UKP and couldn't find anything on here. I just wondered if anyone has "sampled the merchandise".