Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who allows photos and filming in Glasgow?  (Read 1607 times)

Offline whiterhino

I've seen a few who have it up on their profile but when asked at the meet, they all say no.

Anyone here actually had luck finding someone who didn't mind photos/filming? If so, who?

camcorder

Not surprisingly most will say no, especially if they don't know you well. There's plenty of stories of guys doing photos and videos and then selling or trading him or to blackmail or threaten the girls.

I've done some photos on the basis that the memory card stays with the girls and the photos are for use on their profile and they select what gets used and what doesn't.

Offline prempunter

Lovely Destiny allows filming for an extra fee :)

ickydicky

i would be surprised if any hoor let you walk away with photos/films of her. they are not that daft.

camcorder

Lovely Destiny allows filming for an extra fee :)

And I think Ashley Rider's profile says the same... part of a booking can be filmed for extra

ickydicky

And I think Ashley Rider's profile says the same... part of a booking can be filmed for extra

and get your photo in the sun :yahoo:

camcorder

lol, although they never showed anyone except her driver. I'm sure they will drop interest in her and move on to other targets rather than post frequent updates!

Yorksrabbit

I've been to see Ashley since the press 'outed' her and she doesn't seem that bothered.

Didn't notice anybody taking photos outside :D I think the story had limited shelf life as the chap wasn't much of a benefit cheat anyway.

ickydicky

free advertising for the hoor. does she need a new driver :D