Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ludmila in Liverpool  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Availableinlarge

Saw this girl as a result of a previous review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94052.0

Anyway, all I can say is this guy must have had a load of poor punts because she would come nowhere near the top of my list (which is roughly the same length). She is lovely to look at, granted, with almost feline shaped brown eyes (which I loved), amazing long legs, a tight bum and perfect breasts. She is also very easy to talk to and I liked her relaxed personality, outside of the ‘punting’ moments. The apartment was clean and tidy.

However, there were way too many negatives for me.

No OWO and no kissing (I knew about the OWO).
She needs a new hair colourist.
Too mechanical.
Held on to the condom too firmly (and wouldn’t ever let go), then treated it like it contained plutonium after I had cum in it. Wouldn’t even wank me off without it.
Answered the phone to another punter mid blow job. She had four mobiles in total, one of which had a screen saver of a little boy, presumably her son.
Tried to jib me on time (my biggest complaint). She told me I had two minutes left after just twenty and showed me the time of the call she made to me to prove it. Well, this call was made whilst I was 100 yards away from the apartment, so I had to cover that distance, be let in, have an introduction to the other girl (in case I wanted a threesome), pay up, undress and generally hang around until she was ready – all of which was supposed to be on my paid-for time.  :angry:

So to summarise, a nice looking girl but not THAT amazing. I won’t be going back but if you’re in Liverpool and want to shag a young girl with a fit body, and can cope with most of my negatives, then give her a go.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if the pictures are real, she’s not as good as they suggest.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

i was tempted, but not now though... shes too skinny for me anyway, id snap her in half

dude86

Thanks for offering an alternative view. I was dying to see her after the other review, but no OWO and DFK just turns me off, couple that with the service you've described and I'm out!

Why is it so tough to find a decent meet? I've met around 6 WGs now and none have been 100% satisfactory.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:12:37 pm by dude86 »

sherlock4433

She is probably being forced into it, for her son's safety ?

You never know with Moldovans, and it is curious as to how they got into the UK after all.

Offline Availableinlarge

She is probably being forced into it, for her son's safety ?
You never know with Moldovans, and it is curious as to how they got into the UK after all.
She did have a relaxed confidence about her and talked about getting money for her own lifestyle. If I thought for one minute there was any coercion, then...

Offline Availableinlarge

Why is it so tough to find a decent meet? I've met around 6 WGs now and none have been 100% satisfactory.
Go and see Charlotte at Angel Companions in Manchester. I've been doing this for years and she is the best, strikingly pretty and very horny.

sherlock4433

She is not independent.

This room and apartment have been used by many different girls before, at least 4.

Their pimp must be renting the room out.

If it's the same gang, they also own rooms in the Kensington area.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:49:14 am by sherlock4433 »

sherlock4433

ukpunting edited my previous post.

I posted the link of 5 profiles who used/ have used the exact same room.

Coincidence ? Or a gang and a pimp ? Or just girls looking out for each other ? I don't know.