Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cerise - Cheshire Elite Crewe  (Read 1318 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as 23, brunette, size 10, 34e boobs, 5'7".

I would say that she is late 20s and size 12.  Overall she is in good shape with good tone and a nice juicy arse.  Reasonable face.  Some tattoos and very tanned.

Usual CE prices of 30 minutes for £60 (£50 basic with £10 for owo).

Services provided:
Kissing (dissapointing), Handjob, Oral (without), Fingering (dissapointing), Reverse Oral (dissapointing), Doggy/CG.

Cerise had a slightly robotic attitude in the room.  Services were provided but some lacked enthusiasm.

Negative, because I saw her twice and both times was rushed by her and out with over 10 minutes to spare both times.  I gave her the benefit of the doubt for the first rushed service and I did like her arse in doggy, but rushed out twice is a pattern for me that I didn't like.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

I had a similar disappointing punt with her last year before i joined this site.
Very routine, by the numbers, underwhelming, forgettable  service.
Had a much better time with Saffron.

Offline Degea

Cheshire elite & Brooklyn's.. both in Crewe and both in years gone by were great parlours.... sadly the key words here are "years gone by".. these last few years the quality of the ladies plus the standard of service has slipped quite dramatically.. for well over 10 years i was a regular.. and had some great times... but what we have now appears to be a total disregard for the customer.. in & out as quick as possible.. these places regrettably... not for me anymore!!!

Offline Rack Admirer

Cheshire elite & Brooklyn's.. both in Crewe and both in years gone by were great parlours.... sadly the key words here are "years gone by".. these last few years the quality of the ladies plus the standard of service has slipped quite dramatically.. for well over 10 years i was a regular.. and had some great times... but what we have now appears to be a total disregard for the customer.. in & out as quick as possible.. these places regrettably... not for me anymore!!!

Amen, brother.

Offline jameslee76

15 years ago Crewe was amazing. Just seems to have all gone pear shaped. It's unfortunate. Have good memories of all massage parlours there.

Offline Dark-knight

That's disappointing I was thinking of trying that out after a disappointing punt at Brooklyn s last week

Offline Dickled

Until comparatively recently Cheshire Elite was known as Excell. When it first opened as CE it got good reviews, having undergone a change of ownership. I think the owner, or one of the owners is Donna, who used to work on reception at Cosmopolitan.
A parlour I have a soft spot for in Crewe is Alicia's, in the past I saw some great girls there, although haven't been for a while, and their website is pretty useless.
The problem I find is that I live in the Manchester area and the trip to Crewe necessitates a train journey there, which obviously adds to the overall cost of the punt.
This is a consideration, especially if visiting somewhere like Cheshire Elite who have recently upped their prices by a tenner, and becomes even more concerning if one receives a substandard service, as appears to be the case with the op.
Pity, because as mentioned, Crewe was once a great punting area.

Offline Dark-knight

I went to Brooklyn s the other week I booked a girl called Aysha " so called Indian princess "  well the pictures looked nothing like her. I should have walked the massage was crap. I hate it when women do that fake moaning shit. Really turns me off anyway won't be back. Was looking at cerise of Cheshire Elite cos it looks like she's got a cracking body and was hoping a pretty face to. But I've heard too many bad reports.

Offline tesla

I went to Brooklyn s the other week I booked a girl called Aysha " so called Indian princess "  well the pictures looked nothing like her. I should have walked the massage was crap. I hate it when women do that fake moaning shit. Really turns me off anyway won't be back. Was looking at cerise of Cheshire Elite cos it looks like she's got a cracking body and was hoping a pretty face to. But I've heard too many bad reports.

and this could have been your first review.....joined in March 2017
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:04:24 am by tesla »