Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren - Manchester Incalls/Bond Girls  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Avro

Link:External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 1/2 hour booking.

Location: Central Manchester apartment on Chapel Street amongst the myriad of building sites. Entrance code sent by text for entry and there’s a lift inside. No security. The apartment itself was clean, however, showering amenities were lacklustre and there wasn’t any toileteries to speak of in either of the two bathrooms.

Girl: Lauren’s frame is identical in appearance to the images provided on the website. She’s slim and untoned with a 32C chest. I was in the mood for a lissom young lass and what I saw was acceptable, except I’d guess her age was north of 27 in reality and her height just shy of 5’6”. She’s definitely English, though.

Service: Sound of heels rushing to the door on my arrival, brief silence as I receive the once over through the fish-eye lense and Lauren opens the door wearing civvies. I hand over the donation in the room and ask for a towel.

After a cat bath in the bathroom I enter the bedroom to find Lauren tucked up in the bed with just her underwear on. I almost felt like I was disturbing her as I sat on the bed beside her. No approach from her so I got in the covers and made a joke about how cold it was while I embraced her for FK. Enthusiasm eventually discovered from her and soon she’s back into role with the wondering hands. Sadly the strong cigarette breath was one I couldn’t ignore thus I chose to abate the FK.

Once I’m hard Lauren reached for a condom and stated it’s strictly OW. She struggled getting the bag to fit with her long nails. Once we were sorted the oral was sloppy and deep with minimal hands. This continued until she decided she’d had enough and asked what was next. I got up and positioned us into doggy, a proposition she rejected “saying not with that” while pointing to my penis. She then explained it would have to be missionary so she could control penetration as she’d forgot her lube. For context I’ll just add that the only reason I booked was to bend over a slim young number...anyhow I digress.

Gradually as she got wet I was able to control momentum and move away the restraining hands between us; however, with every deepening breath and whisper, the fag malodour became stronger. I suggested we change to cowgirl. This was actually enjoyable for a short while as Lauren does have a tight vagina. I did find a good tempo and the audio track from her was convincing enough.

Nonetheless, a new odour of piss, fish and arse was hitting my face like a smelly smoked cod out the oven. I thought I could labour on but I gradually lost all appeal to the point where I lost my erection and decided to conclude the meet. We both got dressed together with no defending comments or apology from Lauren but I do believe she must have personally been aware of her hygiene standards.

Summary: Easy communication through the agency. I had arrived later than planned but contact over the telephone was straightforward. The premises was let down chiefly by poor bathroom maintenance. I feel this could have contributed to the circumstances I encountered with Lauren although I don’t feel that’s a strong enough excuse. At £90 an hour this girls service is below par compared to competition. I wouldn’t waste your money.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:11:33 pm by Avro »