Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella - Young British Brunette - Retired?  (Read 595 times)

Offline foxxiee

Hi all,

Long time browser, first time poster, looking to make his first foray into the punting world (finally built up the courage now that lockdown is over - dare I say?).

I've had my eye on Arabella for a while, given that young British Brunettes are completely my type, and I even cammed with her a few times on AW - she looked absolutely amazing and was very willing to please.

That being said - I can't find her anywhere anymore - her AW profile has been deactivated, and she doesn't seem to be on any of the UK agencies (Allure, Bijoux, Hamilton's etc.), so I was wondering whether anyone knew whether she had retired definitively or maybe she's decided to rebrand herself?

Any help would be much appreciated! (Apologies if this is against the rules).

She seems to be well known around these parts, but her old AW profile was at: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank you!
Foxxiee

Offline semaphore

Is this not her? External Link/Members Only

Apologies if not. I know she was active on AW not that long ago so maybe she'll show up again, she's disappeared and come back a few times before.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 11:09:10 pm by semaphore »

Offline foxxiee

Is this not her? External Link/Members Only

Apologies if not. I know she was active on AW not that long ago so maybe she'll show up again, she's disappeared and come back a few times before.

It’s hard to say because of the face being blurred but I’m 90% sure that’s someone else. Arabella has a more slender frame and lighter skin. Thanks though! Much appreciated.

Yeah I’m hoping her time away from AW is just temporary and that she’ll be back soon!

Offline mrbang123

I don’t think that’s her. Arabella was much skinner and this girl is a lot more fuller. I remember seeing Arabella on cam, she looked like she was on drugs! Her face and mannerisms just seemed a bit weird so hopefully she’s working on herself and will make a comeback soon.