Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Staffordshire Massages  (Read 2061 times)

Offline jjmassagehunter

New to this been reading a few threads and could not find anything about around stoke?

I have been to the royal orchid in newcastle and the little chinese massage by the full moon pub down the road from it.

I would recommend both of them!! specially the one by the full mood pub i have been going there for years now and will continue.

I was just wondering if there were any more places around this area I could try that are maybe not to far away that any body knows about?!

Cheers jj. :drinks:

Offline Rowlanp

What was The Royal Orchid like?
How much did you pay and what did you get for your money?

Thanks

Yanusmc

Where is the one near the full moon pub?  I had a look and couldn't find it

Offline Uncle Buck

I've been to royal orchid a few times but never knew there was another nearby... What's it like?

Offline jjmassagehunter

went to the little one for what seems to be the millionth time again yesterday..

here is the link

External Link/Members Only

asked for everything she could do explained i had been going there for over 3 years and always had the same and to give me everything that they can

for £50 i got a half hour massage HE and she stripped off and let me play with her, some will probably be able get better for the same price but the HE is amazing and they know how to get me going so will continue to use them.

the royal orchid i have only been to twice and the last time i had four hand with HE which was good but not as good as i was expecting for £70 would not take there clothes off or let me touch them.

Offline jjmassagehunter

yet again went to the little one again the other day for a quick half hour and HE

this time when i was playing with her once she stripped down and what giving HR she seemed to not want me to put my fingers in and the more i played with her it seemed the faster she wanted me make me cum