Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rejuvination ark in Stoke/Hanley  (Read 735 times)

Offline oliyhands13

Has any body tried out Rebekahs rejuvination ark in Hanley? Whenever I search for naturist/tantric/b2b massage it always turns up. She makes a big deal about not being a sexual service but some of the language on her adverts and website is ambiguous to say the least.
TIA fellas

Offline Beamer

Has any body tried out Rebekahs rejuvination ark in Hanley? Whenever I search for naturist/tantric/b2b massage it always turns up. She makes a big deal about not being a sexual service but some of the language on her adverts and website is ambiguous to say the least.
TIA fellas

Member since 2017 and two posts that are both questions.  Good luck with that  :hi:

Offline Fallen58

Member since 2017 and two posts that are both questions.  Good luck with that  :hi:

And didn’t bother adding a link to help those of us who might be prepared to help

External Link/Members Only

To the OP, it might be an idea contributing more before asking for help

For what it’s worth, the website reads to me like a legit massage place
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 09:40:08 pm by Fallen58 »

Offline Logamimo

Looks a bit odd - says based in Meir and Hanley but has a Birmingham phone number ?

Roadster

Can't see anything that says anything other than totally legit.  I'd go as far as to say the non-sexual nature of her services are very much in evidence everywhere.  What, specifically, makes you suspect otherwise?

Offline MrHopefull

I'm not sure what suggests that extras might be available either. Looks legit
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:23:43 am by MrHopefull »