Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: glory hole  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Jockey

Online mr.bluesky

Sounds very dodgy  to me who knows whats on the other side of the wall  :scare:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:06:16 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Jockey

Sounds very iffy to me who knows whats on the other side of the wall  :scare:

She ''or whatever' '' lol
offers a fully touch and feel optio same price for them sceptical. Everone surly has watched that gloryhole and wanted to try.

Offline Littlefoot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enough said?  :D
but seriously any ideas/ opinions

Yep like the sound of putting my cock in to get wanked off! Never done a glory hole before, so would really love to try! Not sure about the BJ though, I like to see who is sucking my knob, just in case she's smothered in scabs around her gob! But yeah defo like the thrill of a HJ. But if I feel a rough builders hand around my cock, you won't see me through dust!   :yahoo:

I can't make any of 'her' times, so onto the HL. Thanks for the link!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:21:12 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Juankerr

Yep like the sound of putting my cock in to get wanked off! Never done a glory hole before, so would really love to try!

Just stick your cock out of your letterbox and see what happens!  :lol: Save some money at least!  ;) :thumbsup:

midnightcowboy

If I went the first thing they'd see coming at them is a toothbrush with toothpaste on.

Offline Kerosene

Just stick your cock out of your letterbox and see what happens!  :lol: Save some money at least!  ;) :thumbsup:
Your letterbox obviously doesn't have a sprung flap.

Offline Littlefoot

First thing I would stick through would be MY hand, for a handshake! Just to make sure it was a female hand!  :music:

Offline Juankerr

Your letterbox obviously doesn't have a sprung flap.

It has, I like a challenge Kerosene!  :rolleyes: :D

MarcT

First thing I would stick through would be MY hand, for a handshake! Just to make sure it was a female hand!  :music:

:lol: :lol: :D