Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 1211 times)

Mackempunter32

Seen Morgan at Baltic quay apartment no issues with the booking door opened she had a tight black dress on heels had a really nice slim figure long legs not a stunner facially but still nice was very welcoming chatty lass was offered a drink wasn't gone long after paperwork was sorted came back got straight into some dfk was spot on she got right into it started with oral fantastic blowjob then did some 69 very responsive and squirmy then she got on top really puts the effort in riding hard then got on top deep mish really feel her pelvis nice n tight then legs over shoulders she was really getting into it back for some oral then her on top again then finished really hard doggystyle and both came really hard didn't offer cim so came inside the condom doggy had 5 mins left chatted a bit n left cracking lass 5* Deffo worth a visit.

GeordieBadass

Thanks for the review. Been trying to see her for ages but she had to cancel twice - for genuine reasons,and now doesn't work the days I can make a booking.

Mackempunter32

Offline foreverchanges

Very difficult to see these days but one of the best in the region when a booking materialises.

Offline morganofdiamonds

• Service Provider
This is a false review.

I've commented on a another post/thread relating to this member.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79676.25

Morgan x

GeordieBadass

This is a false review.

I've commented on a another post/thread relating to this member.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79676.25

Morgan x
Thanks for pointing that out.

westbay_abaco

Should this not be reported to Admin?  Not sure how to do that.

Offline flash1965

Mackempunter32 who started this thread has been banned by Admin for being a "Dick", so just stop commenting in it and it will naturally drop off, Morgan has made it clear it was a load of cr*p

vw

Admins changed it from a review now !