Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany Diamonds  (Read 1339 times)

chriss1985

External Link/Members Only

Woke up with the horn and decided to use Diamonds for the first time since Amelie in 2010 such is the dearth on AW at the minute.

A quick scan and Bethany stood out so quickly arranged an in call for 3pm. Location was Newcastle quayside plenty parking nearby.

Bethany opened the door and I was knocked out. Blonde stunning cheeky grin absolutely beautiful lass. She was in normal clothes which actually turns me on more than lingerie and fishnets etc

Paperwork out and a bit of crack and into a brilliant DFK with tongues then fabulous  OWO where she had a great technique and I had to try and hold back.

I enquired about a 69 which was well received lovely tight sweet tasting pussy and I love when a girl gets wet on my face.  This was quite prolonged and by this time I was hornier than a one ball tom cat.

On with the rubber and I asked bethany how she liked it "every girl likes to be on top!" How could I refuse! Started off in cowgirl lovely sight of those pert boobs then she did a kneeling squat position where I could watch little Chris going in like the clappers.

Swapped over so I went on top and her tight pussy is a secret weapon as I could feel myself building up to a furious finish. Cim was on offer but I was going like a sewing machine to came deep inside while having DFK. Not wanting to sound like a lass buy i was shaking like a shit house door in the wind.

Gorgeous girl great crack and very positive attitude.  Was £60 for 30 mins and although I prefer  £50 I personally got value though it is annoying the  £50 isn't across the board.

After a few retirements and having seen the best etc it's great to see some fresh blood  (for me!) I will be back! 

ForeverIsMyName

External Link/Members Only

Woke up with the horn and decided to use Diamonds for the first time since Amelie in 2010 such is the dearth on AW at the minute.

A quick scan and Bethany stood out so quickly arranged an in call for 3pm. Location was Newcastle quayside plenty parking nearby.

Bethany opened the door and I was knocked out. Blonde stunning cheeky grin absolutely beautiful lass. She was in normal clothes which actually turns me on more than lingerie and fishnets etc

Paperwork out and a bit of crack and into a brilliant DFK with tongues then fabulous  OWO where she had a great technique and I had to try and hold back.

I enquired about a 69 which was well received lovely tight sweet tasting pussy and I love when a girl gets wet on my face.  This was quite prolonged and by this time I was hornier than a one ball tom cat.

On with the rubber and I asked bethany how she liked it "every girl likes to be on top!" How could I refuse! Started off in cowgirl lovely sight of those pert boobs then she did a kneeling squat position where I could watch little Chris going in like the clappers.

Swapped over so I went on top and her tight pussy is a secret weapon as I could feel myself building up to a furious finish. Cim was on offer but I was going like a sewing machine to came deep inside while having DFK. Not wanting to sound like a lass buy i was shaking like a shit house door in the wind.

Gorgeous girl great crack and very positive attitude.  Was £60 for 30 mins and although I prefer  £50 I personally got value though it is annoying the  £50 isn't across the board.

After a few retirements and having seen the best etc it's great to see some fresh blood  (for me!) I will be back!

What normal clothes does she wear? If it is trainers etc that would not be a turn on for me.

Online toon972

Bethany has a great attitude and up for most things,great combination.

chriss1985

It was just normal black top jeans and make up. Very beautiful girl . Were off in about 30 seconds anyway  :wackogirl:

Offline Bengeo13

Great review Chris
Some great phrases that you use!

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
Glad you enjoyed it honey. Fantastic way with words!   :kiss:

Rod trotter

Glad you enjoyed it honey. Fantastic way with words!   :kiss:

Thats a few good reviews lately, keep it up and you will be up there......well done and nice to see a good review :hi: