Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuna Siam Horny, Leicester (touring)  (Read 668 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974272) (31 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Charliehutton

I'd liked the look of this girl for ages, and with a string of positive reviews I thought I'd be on to a surefire winner, but she was a disappointment.

External Link/Members Only

She's petite even by Thai standards at barely 5'0", with a cracking little body; nicely enhanced tits balanced by a shapely, womanly arse, with just enough meat around the middle to roll into that nice ridge-and-furrow pattern when she bends forward. Right up my street. I didn't find her especially attractive facially, and it didn't help when half way through, despite my protests, she tied her hair back, something I always find irritating.

It was a poor start. I paid an extra £20 for DFK which was a con, as she showed no conviction with it whatsoever. £20 was clearly not enough for her to take the chewing gum out of her gob, either. Then to the bed for RO, which was a dead loss. She wouldn't let me get going from the front at all, and when I finally flipped her on to her knees to get stuck in from the rear she presented herself so I could work my tongue into her arsehole with ease, but with her fanny barely accessible.

Then a nice, theatrical blowjob with plenty of good eye contact along the way. Whether she'd taken her gum out by now I can't remember. Some mediocre 69, where she pulled the same stunt as before; I've seen plenty of girls who've made sure their arsehole remains out of bounds, but never the other way round.

Thankfully, the sex was good. There were no issues in pinning her legs back into the classic 'heels-to-heaven' position, and I was able to give it everything I'd got. She responded with all the right noises, at one point telling me she was about to cum - yeah, right - and did that Thai thing of contorting her face into a grimace, barely able to cope with my Olympian virility. It's all for show, of course; most of her customers will be a lot younger and more vigorous than I am, and there are some big lads on that list of former suitors.

She put plenty of fizz into reverse cowgirl before showing admirable perseverance and no little skill to finish me off by hand. When she finally got me over the line she seemed genuinely delighted, as so many girls do, and it's nice when  they take pride in their work.

So all in all, good in parts, but in my view there are plenty of better girls on the circuit; not least the girl next door, in fact, because she's sharing the same Oadby flat as the well reviewed Mayya, who I'd seen earlier in the week, and who I thought first class.

Offline Jimmyarrow

So glad you put a review up of this lady as I was going here tonight…
She looks fit but I do like to play with pussy and ass…
Will try and book Gee Gee now cheers

Offline scouting

What a shame Charlie. She's been on my list for a while so a disappointing review. I still reckon I'll try her at some time, just won't pay for any extras.