Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Duo in the South West  (Read 1907 times)

Offline tig75

I've got a duo arranged for friday which i wont reveal at the moment!  :yahoo: just thought i'd see what you lot would come up with has the best duo you could arrange in the south west!?!

vorian

Why won't you reveal it, don't really see the point of this thread. Unless it is an ego trip for you.

Offline tig75

Not at all, i'm geniunely interested to see who people would like to put in the same room! Everyone seems to say soph is the best single girl around but would she be the best in a duo and if so who would you put with her and why, or has someone else got a better idea!

And the reason i'm not revealing my duo is two fold, first so i dont influence this thread and 2nd so i can post a review on friday! Sorry if you think i need my ego stroked by strangers!

Offline ciscoxxx69

I reckon Soph and Angelina for 2hours would be hard to beat :P :wackogirl: :dance: :cool:

mnbvcxz

I reckon Soph and Angelina for 2hours would be hard to beat :P :wackogirl: :dance: :cool:

Totally agree

Offline tig75

sorry got to be thick who is Angelina, can see a review recently for her in the south west!

Offline Roth

Why won't you reveal it, don't really see the point of this thread. Unless it is an ego trip for you.

The suspense in not revealing the duo is killing me -not!!!  Agree it seems like an ego trip where tig75 is saying "Look at me, Look at me!"

No harm in naming the duo now and writing a review later.

Offline tig75

Cant be arsed justifying my posts to everyone on here..... you can read whatever you like into my posts!  :wacko:

But was simply an enquiry to see what peep thought.

And just to please those peep amongst you who think it was an ego trip....one of the WG pulled out, so it's currently off!  :cry:

Offline Roth

Cant be arsed justifying my posts to everyone on here..... you can read whatever you like into my posts!  :wacko:

And just to please those peep amongst you who think it was an ego trip....one of the WG pulled out, so it's currently off!  :cry:

Don't be a cunt and use UKP properly. "Peep" FFS!!!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:34:34 pm by Roth »

Offline tig75

As i said cant be arsed with small peoples idea of the correct use of this forum, and their opinions of meanings of other peeps posts! Maybe some peep need to grow up and wash mouth out!

vorian

As i said cant be arsed with small peoples idea of the correct use of this forum, and their opinions of meanings of other peeps posts! Maybe some peep need to grow up and wash mouth out!

Perhaps some peeps should "Peep" off.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Perhaps some peeps should "Peep" off.

Do we have an AW link for Peeps? She sounds Hot!

Offline tig75

well she seems to have got a few people hot under the collar!

Offline Roth

Funny thing that the duo is now not happening!  Wonder if it was ever really going to happen in the first place. Attention seeking behaviour from Peeps?

yorkshire123

tig, forgive me for showing my age again.
"Peep" i assume is short for people? a whole 2 letters shorter than the correct word.
If your paying your isp by the letter may i suggest you look elsewhere as your been ripped off.

In your support i don't think it was an ego trip just one of those times when dreams & reality get a little bit mixed up. A bit like santa, you would love him to be real but in reality its a load of old bullshit.
Sweet dreams  ;)