Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SluttyMolly in Bristol  (Read 2549 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tasty looking South African prossie in town. :rose: Been around since April and a few threads on here about her but no reviews yet. :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

Rather confused young lady - that's a Cambridge postcode!

Bingobango

I'm sure I recognise some of those photos!?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i expect profile was sold on as used to belong to a brooke

Jas54 (43)    25/04/2016 07:57    Seeking Services
     My time with Brooke was an absolute pleasure. She is truely a gem.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

i expect profile was sold on as used to belong to a brooke

Jas54 (43)    25/04/2016 07:57    Seeking Services
     My time with Brooke was an absolute pleasure. She is truely a gem.

Most probably she calls herself Brooke as well as Molly.  Not unusual in many prossie profiles on AW. :hi:

Offline Somersetgeezer

just in contact with her now apparently comes from Manchester

Offline JimmySW

just in contact with her now apparently comes from Manchester

Is that South Africa via Manchester or just Manchester? Good looking girl!

Shaketherooom

I have tried to contact her a few times now but no reply!

KenniLingus

I have information that she is genuine.

Offline Samsung8

Just spoken and booked! Will review later if it happens

Offline Samsung8

So it happened. Decent comms. Met outside the flat front door. Weird. Took me up a dodgy staircase with other people in flats watching us, all the time telling me it was her mate's flat and if he found out he would kill her so we have to be quiet... Not the most relaxing start. She also wore some weird slippers the whole way through... And I don't know what is South African about her! Nice body, small tits, great ass, sleep and tanned, but was quite distant, sniffed the whole way through (coke?) and it felt like she wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. I paid for a half hour and was out in 15... On the other hand she is fit and did a bit of kissing, got down to sucking the old chap without delay (would have preferred a bit more delay to be honest), offered up a 69 (lovely pussy to look at!), took a fingering, seemed to enjoy it, but again quite distant... Doggy and cowboy... Waited a bit before saying "finished?" then mentioned her killer flatmate again and said "Can you make your own way out?"... Bordering on a negative and I wouldn't go back, but the main act was enjoyable so a neutral...  :hi: