Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yolanda_4you - Bond Street - Damn sexy body  (Read 4138 times)

2 review(s) for Daysy' (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline stuart.

Yolanda_4you

:hi: 

Link        External Link/Members Only

Cost:       £70 for 30 min

Location: It's literally next to Bond Street train station, very easy to find.

Comms:   Contacted her she replied quickly and everything was very easily arranged and got the door number upon arrival. (she doesn't do facials) :cry:

Personality: Very flirty playful bubbly kind of girl, I would say she's quite a lot of fun to be around.

Looks : Fucking fit  :wacko: amazing boobs, amazing ass, amazing body, my cock was hard before she even touch me lol she was wearing just lingerie, Dress size 6, she about 5'4" could not wait to fuck her.

Services: She got on the bed while I was standing next to it, she was at the edge of the bed kissing my chest sucking my nipples while playing with my cock, she took her bra off and grab my hands and put them on her boobs and grab my cock and asked me if her boobs feel nice in my hands while she's was tossing me off she was really turning me on, I spend a few minutes just playing and kissing and sucking then sexy boobs with my cock in her hand, she crouched down and started to suck me off while I was kissing her back and grabbing her sexy ass I was so fucking horny lol bj felt great she had her hand on my balls as she sucked away going as deep as she could, really nice pace I just really needed to fuck her so I lay down on the bad and got her to ride me cowgirl it felt great having this sexy girl riding me, she was really good at it and the site of that body and those boobs I was feeling like I was going to explode so I flipped her around into mish and fucked her as hard as I could, she takes a pounding I really needed to cum, more cowgirl and then it was time so she took the condom off and tossed me off onto her amazing tits awesome orgasm. Overall great experience

Will I return: I would she is good value for money and she's got a body to die for  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:47:05 am by stuart. »

Offline xxpat

I know you re written it but to confirm, she provided OWO...? I am surprised given her natioanlity and price point...is all..

Offline agcnospam

Good review OP I also had a good time with Yolanda a week or so back (review to follow if/when got time).

I seem to recall that OWO was included, I paid £40 extra for CIM (did 1 hr booking so £140 all in), she is hot, friendly, good fun and has a great body. Definitely recommended.

IIRC she said she was off home for a few weeks and I think she wasn't sure if/when she was coming back to London.

Offline stuart.

I know you re written it but to confirm, she provided OWO...? I am surprised given her natioanlity and price point...is all..

It was oral with condom, she put it on and I just went along with it but I didn't ask her, the only thing I inquired about was facials which she doesn't do, it says owo is extra on her profile but it look like others have had it as not a extra so I'm not really sure mate if its extra or not

Offline alfiebest

Looks too good to be true! I've booked a HoD appointment for Weds this week but now very very tempted to switch to this!

TheJess

Damn that body... How fake did her tits feel?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Im no saying its a tranny but I am saying she clearly IMO has had A LOT of facial work done (and fake tits)  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 09:52:08 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline BarryProudfoot

There is no location listed for her now, so she is probably away :timeout:

Offline stuart.

Im no saying its a tranny but I am saying she clearly IMO has had A LOT of facial work done (and fake tits)  :unknown:

Her tits must be fake but they didn't feel very fake at all, some girls that have boob jobs they feel really hard but hers did not.

Offline stuart.

There is no location listed for her now, so she is probably away :timeout:

I believe she is away as soon as she returns I will let you know  ;)

mrhappypants

Misrepresented covered service.  :thumbsdown:

Offline alfiebest

I'm one tube stop away and no reply to my message :-(

Offline stuart.

I'm one tube stop away and no reply to my message :-(

Lol I think she's on holiday