Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Marmalade parties in Birmingham's Adultwork page has gone!  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Chezzie John

I noticed last night that both Birmingham and Bristol's Adultwork page has gone missing off my hotlist  :scare:

Does anybody know anything? Hopefully its just to change the name to Phoenix club and to have a fresh start but it's not looking promising  :(

Offline Ramrod

Linzi used to organise LMP in Birmingham, as she is in charge of Pleasuredom it appears LMPs in Birmingham is out of question now. Unless it is organized at Pleasuredom.

Offline KidCandyShop

No chance of it being at pleasuredome due to proximity to private club.
A trip to London is on the cards for me, I think.
There parties will defiantly be missed.

Offline Jerboa

No chance of it being at pleasuredome due to proximity to private club.
A trip to London is on the cards for me, I think.
There parties will defiantly be missed.

Or go to the Private club.

Offline Chezzie John

I've heard theirs about 30 blokes to 3 girls at the private club so not the kind of ratio I'm looking for.

I know theirs Demi Monde just started up but I was working so missed it. I'm not sure if that place is at the Tudor lounge as it's near there on google maps and the facilities sound similar  :unknown:

Offline Steve2

I've heard theirs about 30 blokes to 3 girls at the private club so not the kind of ratio I'm looking for.

That's not been my experience at the Private Club on most of my visits

Offline Jerboa

I know theirs Demi Monde just started up but I was working so missed it. I'm not sure if that place is at the Tudor lounge as it's near there on google maps and the facilities sound similar  :unknown:

But you haven't been? On a busy Saturday night the club is busy, but go during the week and there are less blokes.

Offline Chezzie John

No I've not been but I've seen a lass who's worked there and she said it can get that busy. I might give it a try one day  :)

Offline KidCandyShop

I may try private club, but for me it was the quality of girls at LMP and the 2 - 1 ratio, I have tried a few of the other parties and Imo are not as good, hopefully Em will do a phoenix club tour.

Offline bunny84

The private club is much better on a Friday when it's not so busy . I went to an end of month party left and went to a massage parlour once . It was just to rammed . On a Friday you normally just take it in turns while others watch . When it's busy it's more gang bang style . Not all the women are decent looking . One was a right darling and it was good seeing her fucked all night , all night long she had one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy . If your going go when Tyler is working. She's deff work a shag

Captain Caveman

Bad news about the disappearance of the LMP Birmingham parties AW page - hopefully it's just an temporary move before they rebrand them as Phoenix Club Birmingham parties. I'd have thought Birmingham is big enough to support both Phoenix and the Pleasure Dome.

Private Club is OK but it's chalk and cheese compared to LMP/Phoenix

The Fuck Club parties at Tudor Lounge also seem to have dried up - what's up with that?

:unknown:

Offline KidCandyShop

I was at the last fuck club party @ Tudor lounge and the girls finished the party early saying they had not been paid the full amount and organiser had disappeared  :unknown:

Offline bunny84

Demi monde seem to be running parties there now .

What was the Tudor club like ? WAs there any decent looking women there  in couples not on the pay role?

Captain Caveman

I was at the last fuck club party @ Tudor lounge and the girls finished the party early saying they had not been paid the full amount and organiser had disappeared  :unknown:

Shit! That's pretty bad!

:thumbsdown:

Captain Caveman

What was the Tudor club like ? WAs there any decent looking women there  in couples not on the pay role?

The venue itself is one of the best I've seen - no complaints about that.

You can check out my reviews for the full details but I went to a couple of the Fuck Club parties and only once was there a non-paying couple there. She was pretty fit, though, and took it 2-up!

Offline fredhiggins

I inquired about this Sat Demi Monde and they said it had been cancelled!

Offline bunny84

Got canceled last week . They must have not sold enough tickets

always good to see hot women out looking for sex without getting paid .

Offline davidgood

I may be wrong, but I think the Demi Monde parties were quite pricey, probably trying to pick up the guys who had been prepared to pay LMP prices last year.

As regards the Tudor Lounge, yes it is a well equipped party venue. My only observation is that it is a bit short of toilets for the numbers that attend the parties.

I am surprised at the comments about Fuck Club as I understood they were being run by a fairly long established party organiser who did parties across the country.

However there clearly seems  to be some problems at the Tudor Lounge as Debbie is stopping using the place for her GG parties which did attract couples and real greedy single girls.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline smiley9

The Tudor Lounge suffered an armed gang attack the other week :( It was in the local news. This may explain why events have been cancelled and Party hosts have pulled out ? I went there once for one of Debbie's Greedy Girl Gang Bangs. It was/is a lovely venue but not sure what the future holds as local residents have been complaining about it to the council and now this armed attack by thugs ? The Fuck Club and Debbie are relocating their events.

Offline Roodboy867

I did wonder why Debbie is looking for another venue. I've been to a few of Debbie's parties now and have had a fantastic time at each one. I hope she finds a good venue soon as I will certainly go back. Highly recommend them.

The Pleasure Dome

Hi guys

The problem we had with LMP was always the venue, Lady Em wont share venues with other party hosts, the flat in Harborne was ideal short term, but they are really hard to find.   We cant use serviced apartments, we tried this for a party in Manchester and it wasnt long before the landlord cottoned on.

I'd love to host LMP at The Pleasure Dome but it is just not possible with The Private Club next door, I wouldn't want to upset our neighbours.

Phoenix Club is so busy in London, and Lady Em just doesn't have the time.

I had some great parties in Birmingham and Manchester but the timing isn't right at the moment but you never know  :)

Captain Caveman

The Tudor Lounge suffered an armed gang attack the other week :( It was in the local news. This may explain why events have been cancelled and Party hosts have pulled out ? I went there once for one of Debbie's Greedy Girl Gang Bangs. It was/is a lovely venue but not sure what the future holds as local residents have been complaining about it to the council and now this armed attack by thugs ? The Fuck Club and Debbie are relocating their events.

:scare:

Link to the local paper:

External Link/Members Only

The tenants only have temporary planning permission to use the venue as a swingers club so its days may be numbered

Offline smiley9

Yes its not looking good for the Tudor Lounge I feel its days could be numbered. A great shame as I found it to be a lovely friendly venue. Also I hope LMP/Phoenix do return to Birmingham attended one party in Harborne  it was great and the standard of girls was much higher than what you get at the Private or Retro Clubs. Please come back  :)

Offline Chezzie John

Thanks for the update Linzi  :) It's a shame about LMP not coming back yet  :cry: London would cost me £60 minimum to get there so it's a expensive day out.
I've tried a couple of parties at the Tudor lounge/Fuck club and with the parties being about 3 to 1 ratio there wasn't the politeness there and most people would just walk straight past you and get stuck into the girl you was waiting to see next so it was annoying at times, So you can't afford to hang around and be nice to people or you'd get nothing but for £85 you can't really complain.

And it's a shame about all the crap The Tudor lounge is going through as it's a really good venue :(

Offline fredhiggins

Terrible news for the Tudor Lounge; a great venue; these thugs are bastards affecting us healthy perverts badly.

I do feel sorry for anyone caught up in it; must have been awful.

wilde

Don't panic guys I went to a Phoenix party in London yesterday and on my way out jokingly said to the receptionist that they should do parties in Birmingham ( a few of the girls at the party had done the LMP in Brum last year which is why I go to London at around 200 quid a go ) and the receptionist said 'she' ( no idea who she was talking about ) was planning something soon so stay tuned

Offline KidCandyShop

:yahoo:
Don't panic guys I went to a Phoenix party in London yesterday and on my way out jokingly said to the receptionist that they should do parties in Birmingham ( a few of the girls at the party had done the LMP in Brum last year which is why I go to London at around 200 quid a go ) and the receptionist said 'she' ( no idea who she was talking about ) was planning something soon so stay tuned
:dance: :yahoo: Lets hope so