Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie advice on reviews please  (Read 283 times)

Online KarlHungus

Hi all!
Thanks for adding me!
I’ve had a couple of massages with same girl several months apart (well reviewed Lisa/Warwick) Starting fantastic with first. Ending neutral with last
I’ve not done any reviews  yet , so wandering do I combine or do separate reviews, or just the last one?
Thanks in advance :wacko:

Offline Foreveryoung

Hi all!
Thanks for adding me!
I’ve had a couple of massages with same girl several months apart (well reviewed Lisa/Warwick) Starting fantastic with first. Ending neutral with last
I’ve not done any reviews  yet , so wandering do I combine or do separate reviews, or just the last one?
Thanks in advance :wacko:
I haven't done a review either but whatever you think is most appropriate I think. Whatever will help others to make a decision for themselves but please wait for more experienced members to chip in with their opinions too.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Happyjose

There’s useful info in the site rules section (link below) and on the wiki

Personally I’d review and rate the most recent session, and you can expand in the review on past experiences

Offline petermisc

Agreed, the latest session is the most useful.  It is important to know if an SP is becoming jaded or is inconsistent, so explain why your rating of her has dropped.

Offline ulstersubbie

Agreed, the latest session is the most useful.  It is important to know if an SP is becoming jaded or is inconsistent, so explain why your rating of her has dropped.

Very important point. SP's can be very consistent in providing good service but a lot of them become complacent and standards erode over time.

Offline vindici

I’ve not done any reviews  yet , so wandering do I combine or do separate reviews, or just the last one?...

Just review the latest meet and you can add a little info comparing previous meets.

Make sure you include the price you paid (noting any differences compared to the ad), what services were requested and if they were all delivered or not. If there was something especially good or bad be sure to mention it.

No need to write a small novella, if you are short on time, just list the services delivered. Without the price paid and services delivered, the review is pretty useless.