Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians.. MIds  (Read 507 times)

Offline davesjames

hi not sure if anyone has asked this question before, sorry if it has

but has anyone invested any time in the influx of mids 'brazilians' ive searched for reviews on here and the odd few have bad ones in and around london...

is south america the new romania or is there some good ones out there.

anyone know anything

Offline Straightsix

I have tried to book a couple and once arrived was made to wait far too long. Decided to leave.  That's as far as I have managed regarding a booking. Can't confirm they are Romanians but my little experience so far states they're not dissimilar with bookings at least.
I would recommend having a plan b in place (or even c,d considering the way its going nowadays).
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 02:49:15 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Tightpants

"Is south america the new romania or is there some good ones out there."

Expect the worst and hope for the best.

Apparently Italy is in Asia if you look at some of the latest VS adverts.

Offline davesjames

"Is south america the new romania or is there some good ones out there."

Expect the worst and hope for the best.

Apparently Italy is in Asia if you look at some of the latest VS adverts.

made me chuckle

Offline smiler999

They all seem fairly expensive with ‘model’ style photos so I’ve always left well alone

Offline doggstyle

Saw one in Telford, not the girl in photo but fit, a little mechanical. Struggled to blow so left. Think nob was disappointed and refused to work. 🤔
Banned reason: Arrogant idiot with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Al

Based on my experience and reviews..

The cheap ones tend to be a bit mechanical - they tend to work in brothels and probably don't get given all the money and there is no incentive for customer service as they move on. They also usually charge extras o you have to spend a bit to get a good service.

Some of the independent ones can offer a better service but you are paying more obviously.

Broadly speaking they tend to be far better looking than the average IMO (but of course they are probably selected or chosen to come here because they are good looking).

The language barrier may also be an issue as english tends not to be great.