Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Petite Sarah - Harrow  (Read 1862 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £100 for 1 hour, punt lasted about 90 minutes
Services offered: DFK, OWO, RO, DT and SEX

Was driving up to the Harrow area and decided to explore some of the girls on my hotlist that were there. Portsmouth really doesn't have much to offer any more so thought I'd have a punt after the drive. Sarah has been on my HL for a while and I tried to meet her a month ago but she could only offer 30 minutes. Gave her a ring and booked a 1 hour appointment with plenty of time for me to get there.

Arrived 20 minutes early which gave my time to find parking at the local Tesco as there's nothing around her apart from permit parking. 5 minute walk later and I'm at hers, explained that I'd been driving for a while and if I could get a shower first. She happily produced a clean towel and offered me a drink. Quick shower and the money deal with (£100 for 1 hour) and the punt was ready to begin.

I was fully expecting a great body with a terrible face going off the reviews I'd read but in all honesty I found her face attractive and her body was exactly my type. She's tiny and her head barely reached my chest which made the DFK she started with after she'd hidden the money quite a shock as she pretty jumped onto me and climbed up me. She was very intense and whilst there were "fake" moans they weren't as outlandish as some reviews had me believing. After about 10 minutes of this she slid down me and and started to suck away before I move my hand and started to force her down onto me, there wasn't any resistance and she started to gag away which made me realise I'd found a great punt.

I'm going to sound like an immense fluffy here but I honestly don't recall the details of the punt because it was just so great. She was intense, she was vocal in a way that made it seem sincere, she was clean, she smelt great, she tasted great, she was happy and she evidently enjoys her work. It was very much a GFE and after we'd had a sex for quite a while before she had to climb off as I was too thick and it was causing her too much pain. I thought this was the end of the punt and I'd have to wank myself off, but off came the rubber followed by another intense slobbery blowjob with DFK snatched in. I was finally ready to cum and she happily took it in her mouth but didn't rush to spit it out, she swirled it about in her mouth before giving me a smile and nodding towards the bathroom.

She was gone for a few minutes so I started to get dressed before she came back, asking me why I was ready to leave and dragged me back to bed for another intense DFK session. In the end I left about 90 minutes later, fully satisfied and considering moving back northwards just to see her more often. Rare to find a WG who's this good these days, I just hope she sticks around.