Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £120 or under outcall recommendations  (Read 934 times)

Offline ash_g

Any recommendations for a £120 or less punt, outcall.

Preferably someone that works during the daytime.

Between size 6-12, medium breasts and someone that provides OWO, DFK and is provides a good service.

Hope one (or more) of the regulars can help.

Based in North London.

Thanks

Offline ForrestGump

You've specified enough criteria there to form the basis of a search on aw. When you've done that search and have a short list of those girls that take your fancy post it up here. You'll get a better quality of response(s) if you take that approach.

Honestly I don't think it'll take long to go through the results of the aw search, that's assuming you get any results at all.  :)

Offline Rye

I saw Amber Foxe recently, albeit as part of a threesome, but recall she charges £110 per hour? Sorry cant post link hete but i.ve reviewed her on here, which includes a link to her AW profile.

Stealthshagger

I saw Amber Foxe recently, albeit as part of a threesome, but recall she charges £110 per hour? Sorry cant post link hete but i.ve reviewed her on here, which includes a link to her AW profile.

Based on her pics she is bigger than 12. Is she not a bit more rotund than that? The scene shot from her video suggests so too

Offline ash_g

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. The search is still on but I have asked a few WGs if they are free.

password02

Must it be outcall? Khole in NW9 is excellent at £100 but In Call ates  you can always try and get Lindsey booked at £120 IMO best value as an out call  London but not sure if she will be free as she is booked up for the next 2 months - can always ask if she has a cancellation?

Offline ash_g

Thanks PW but its got to be outcall, having a detox day and lack of car means I'm home all day but want some company! Lindsey is too busy but did see her last Friday for 2+ hours and she took it out of me, completely knackered. I think I fancy more of a GFE experience to relax.

Sweet & submissive took my fancy but she's busy. She also said shes leaving the country on the 29th. Wonder if she's coming back? Maybe HD could comment? If she's not I better make time to see her before she gone for good.