Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £100 ph super list  (Read 15671 times)

Bigdik

Thanks bro, my budget is £100/h so this is great

Offline Steely Dan

this is a great list, but a little out of date.

anyone got any updates for london hotties for 100?
It is on the Wiki

Here is the last update:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

It is on the Wiki

Here is the last update:
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, many of those names are no longer working or are now charging more.

For what it's worth, of those mentioned, I'd recommend Aleksandra in North Action and Angellory in Fulham, Deluxe Tanya was a nice, basic all-round service, Curvy Melisa was okay but a clockwatcher, Curvy Busty Alex was a neutral and I had a mixed experience with Katalina.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:34:02 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, many of those names are no longer working or are now charging more.
true

Poster yesterday was resurrecting a post from 2+ years ago.  Asked if there was a more up to date list.  So i shared one from 9 months ago.  It is more up to date one would think.  So thanks for sharing that 9 months ago is not current.  We would not have realised that without your comment.

Offline Cunning Punt

true

Poster yesterday was resurrecting a post from 2+ years ago.  Asked if there was a more up to date list.  So i shared one from 9 months ago.  It is more up to date one would think.  So thanks for sharing that 9 months ago is not current.  We would not have realised that without your comment.

Sorry, I wasn't having a dig or anything, it is a good starting point and I realise it is a lot of work to update.  :hi:
I was just mentioning in passing before I could give some personal experience of WGs on the list still working max £100 just in case it helped others.