Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: englishrebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 10096 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anon1989

External Link/Members Only

Normally Bristol's to far off my radar but I was up that way today for other reasons and decided to work in a punt.

Comms: Made contact through UKE, was asked to put a booking through AW then the final details done by text. I booked about a week in advance.

Location: Large block of flats in central Bristol. Very nice pad, clean and tidy. Loads of on street parking right out the front (pay and display)

Meet: Saw she was offering 15min quickies @£45. I asked for a blow n go with no finer details discussed. Was buzzed in and meet at the door with a FK. She was chatty and bubbly which i like. Sorted the paperwork and was offered a drink and a shower. Was warned about cat's being lose, pets do not bother me at all. They were both in the living room anyway. I found her to be very attractive indeed. Slim, petite, sexy blonde and dressed to impress. More FK then she sat my down on her bed, and delivered a fantastic BJ. OWO, Deep throat, CIM and swallow. As i got close and aware of it only being a quickie i encouraged her to wank hard and fast for the pop but instead she done the opposite and edged me for abit saying she was enjoying it. Really nice touch. 

I found her warm, very accommodating and eager to please. Really enjoyed myself. Definitely will be returning !

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:50:55 pm by anon1989 »

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice one. And with your cock in her mouth all the way thorough - limited her chatting.  I’m sure she is very polite and doesn’t speak with her mouth full  :)

Offline pythondan

I like ER but was amazed and amused when I saw she was offering 15 minute bookings - it would normally take more time that to meet the cats and have the initial "chat".

It may be a good thing and help her focus on the action  :D

Online Waterhouse

I like ER but was amazed and amused when I saw she was offering 15 minute bookings - it would normally take more time that to meet the cats and have the initial "chat".

It may be a good thing and help her focus on the action  :D
I'm surprised at this too.  Always saw Becs as predominantly GFE and you need more than 15 mins for a nice GFE meet.

Offline anotherwoody69

Christmas is coming and she needs the cash......time to fire up the production line  :dance:

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only

Normally Bristol's to far off my radar but I was up that way today for other reasons and decided to work in a punt.

Comms: Made contact through UKE, was asked to put a booking through AW then the final details done by text. I booked about a week in advance.

Location: Large block of flats in central Bristol. Very nice pad, clean and tidy. Loads of on street parking right out the front (pay and display)

Meet: Saw she was offering 15min quickies @£45. I asked for a blow n go with no finer details discussed. Was buzzed in and meet at the door with a FK. She was chatty and bubbly which i like. Sorted the paperwork and was offered a drink and a shower. Was warned about cat's being lose, pets do not bother me at all. They were both in the living room anyway. I found her to be very attractive indeed. Slim, petite, sexy blonde and dressed to impress. More FK then she sat my down on her bed, and delivered a fantastic BJ. OWO, Deep throat, CIM and swallow. As i got close and aware of it only being a quickie i encouraged her to wank hard and fast for the pop but instead she done the opposite and edged me for abit saying she was enjoying it. Really nice touch. 

I found her warm, very accommodating and eager to please. Really enjoyed myself. Definitely will be returning !

Glad you're had a nice time.  :hi: Was it just one cat? (any idea how many cats she has?). If one made it into the room and made a face like this; then you should be worried.  :lol:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:44:35 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Thought id trial something new for those moaning bout my chatting it was the simplist answer!

I feel even in 15 mins i can do a decent gfe though
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

• Banned
  • Service Provider

STAR-LORD

just the 2 little mites!! x

Ok, introductions are required.  :)

If they are 2 males , is one called Wade and one called Wilson? - if I had 2 male cats, that's what I'd name them.  ;) (Chances are no...)

I'll get me coat...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:55:55 pm by STAR-LORD »

Online Waterhouse

Thought id trial something new for those moaning bout my chatting it was the simplist answer!

Takes me almost that just to get undressed, showered and dried  :timeout:

STAR-LORD

Takes me almost that just to get undressed, showered and dried  :timeout:

Be swifter on your feet! Or much swifter like a Yaka arrow:hi:  :D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:33:00 am by STAR-LORD »

Online Waterhouse

Be swifter on your feet! Or much swifter like a Yaka arrow:hi:  :D
:P

I like to be chilled, take my time and enjoy a nice 'no-rush' meet.   ;)

STAR-LORD

:P

I like to be chilled, take my time and enjoy a nice 'no-rush' meet.   ;)

You fussy bugger!   :P :D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:48:54 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline houseboot

STAR-LORD

No ... he means that he likes a chat  :lol:

Actually I'm the same!  :D

I just don't take that long removing my footwear.  :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:30:39 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline devongent

Ah it's nice the OP enjoyed himself.

I've already had the introduction to the cats - one either started looking like he wanted to join in (thankfully not). or was trying to say 'get off my food source'?
I need to sign myself back up for 6 x 15 minute quickies with Rebecca - but they need to be back-to-back sessions.

Online Waterhouse

Ah it's nice the OP enjoyed himself.

I've already had the introduction to the cats - one either started looking like he wanted to join in (thankfully not). or was trying to say 'get off my food source'?
I need to sign myself back up for 6 x 15 minute quickies with Rebecca - but they need to be back-to-back sessions.
If you're happy to pay £270 instead of £160 for the same amount of time, then I am sure Becs would be more than happy to oblige  :lol:

Offline devongent

If you're happy to pay £270 instead of £160 for the same amount of time, then I am sure Becs would be more than happy to oblige  :lol:

haha…

i'm thinking a coffee shop style loyalty card scheme could work here…

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thought id trial something new for those moaning bout my chatting...

Blimey. If that's the case I might pay a quick visit.  :hi:

Online Fuzzyduck

Anyone want to place bets on how many pages this seemingly innocuous review will run to?

Online Waterhouse

Anyone want to place bets on how many pages this seemingly innocuous review will run to?
One more after this one. :drinks:

Offline houseboot

I'm buying some popcorn.

Online Fuzzyduck

Offline nigel4498

And Finn & James haven't shown up yet.

Give them time, they will.  :lol:

Offline kisslovegun

I really must see this girl, she sounds purrrrrfect

Offline JS6969

I can never quite get diaries to match so a 15 minute quickie may be the perfect solution for me until I do 😁
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 04:41:29 pm by JS6969 »

Offline sensualencounter

I can never quite get diaries to match so a 15 minute quickie may be the perfect solution for me until I do 😁

What????

Offline JS6969

Time slots  - shorter time might be easier to book as afternoons and evenings tricky for me

Offline sensualencounter

I see you've edited your original post of all its typos! Now mine doesn't make sense.

Offline Mariooooo

At the risk of sounding like a white knight, ER is a marketing genius. She puts herself out here, takes a bit of banter (sometimes) and is probably the busiest WG on here because of it. What was it Oscar Wilde said about the only thing worse than being talked about is NOT being talked about?
Curiousity is telling me that the next time I'm in Bristol, I'm definitely gonna have to try and book.

Offline Branny

Have to admit, I keep coming back to check too

Offline Noodle18

Sweet person and can't really fault her service. I just found it to be a slightly odd experience.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Sweet person and can't really fault her service. I just found it to be a slightly odd experience.

may i ask how im odd...  :unknown: feel free to pm me

Online Waterhouse

So where's the review?   :unknown:

Online Fuzzyduck

may i ask how im odd...  :unknown: feel free to pm me

Are you checking which one of the many oddities about you he's referring to?   ;)

Offline nigel4498

Are you checking which one of the many oddities about you he's referring to?   ;)

He actually said the experience was slightly odd, not Rebecca.

Online Fuzzyduck

He actually said the experience was slightly odd, not Rebecca.

I know. I replied to ER's interpretation of his statement.

Offline nigel4498

I know. I replied to ER's interpretation of his statement.

Oops my bad,  meant to quote Rebecca's post.

Offline Yankinlondon

I can do a hubby experience in about 5

Offline wylie anchor

I can do a hubby experience in about 5
I used to say 'can we take the foreplay as read?' and get it done in 2!   ;)

squeezebox

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:44:44 am by squeezebox »

Stevenfun

She does look pretty fit and has a lot of positive reviews.

If I'm ever Bristol way I might have to go "meet" the cats

Online Waterhouse

She does look pretty fit and has a lot of positive reviews.

Stacey or Rebecca? Or both?  :lol:

Offline Proton

Well worth a return train ride a few times a year through the tunnel, ER is again that perfect slim figure that always gets me going.  :kissgirl:
 Glad to hear you had a good experience "Star-Lord" so I hope you have got your booking sorted for the Cardiff "ER" extravaganza in a few weeks. :yahoo:

Offline nigel4498

Rebecca reminds me of Stacey Dooley...   ;)

I've always thought that too

Offline theoldmaggot

ER has been on my HL for a long time and hope one day I can visit her soon.

Online Waterhouse

Too bad the November fly-by is fully booked.  :cry:

Online finn5555