Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx__sweet__ella__xx - Gloucester - Not the same girl in her picture  (Read 524 times)

3 review(s) for CUTE_SEXY_XX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking

Was very easy, quick phone call and then subsequent text messages.
Broken English, but clear enough.

Gloucester back streets, quite a busy area, not private.

The action

Finally parked up and rang the bell. The picture on the profile shows a petite blonde, the girl that answered had dark hair.

Place smelt of fags and dope!! Not a fan as that smell is hard to shift.

Very pretty thing and tiny, so I continued with the punt. Should have walked to be fair. Paperwork sorted £60 for half hour.

Down to action

She took off her robe and had the most lovely small breasts and olive skin, certainly a sexy girl. Unfortunately that’s all the positives I can say. Don’t think she was Polish but that’s my gut feel.

She laid down on the bed didn’t say a word, I lay next to her and tried to kiss her, she just kept her mouth shut and did nothing. She then gave me a mechanical wank to get me hard, quick owo but literally just the end in her mouth with no tongue action at all.

Condom on and she got on top, for a small girl she wasn’t tight at all, so I rolled her on her back and very frustratingly came within seconds. ( that’s never happen before ) ha ha ha

Cleaned up, got dressed in complete silence. Couldn’t even get a kiss goodbye

Out the door, must of been a total of 10-12 minutes. Some of this was down to my poor performance and some of it was just a rubbish atmosphere.

Won’t be going back for sure.