Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen.Sasha -Bath  (Read 3221 times)

1 review(s) for Teen.Sasha (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline GizmoFelix

Ok first of three reviews incoming, start with the worst

Punt took place over Xmas 2017
£110 for an hour

Ok so Xmas shopping in bath is never fun so went online to find a last minute punt, ended up messaging about 5 different providers with no reply, frustrated and getting a little horny returned home only to receive a text from teen.sasha saying she was available in about an hour, by this time my little man was running the show, normally I research my punts beforehand, check reviews etc. Wish I had.

Text coms: fairly good, I confirmed what I was looking for in a meet, asked her to wear stockings, two times in an hour etc, all confirmed by text. postcode to area, called when arrived and good directions to house.

House: shared with another girl who was in the house, clean and tidy, nice shower offered before the meet and gratefully accepted, clean albeit dark bedroom.

Girl: Is the girl in the pictures and is quite sexy, dressed not as requested but still looked good, said sorry she didn't have any stockings (turn on for me) seemed friendly enough at first.

The meet: odd, just odd, she firstly did not seem to know where to begin and I had to direct her what to do, asked for a massage to start as I knew kissing not on the cards (not even light kisses) which if i had known i wouldnt have gone
Crap half hearted massage for all of 5 mins before she asked if I wanted to turn over, half hearted hj which did nothing for me, then straight on with the condom, no offer of a bj, she asked how I wanted her, said on top at which she huffed, looked upset and reluctantly got on top, other reviews have mentioned an odd technique, and was just weird, positioned herself in a way that I barely entered her, after 2 mins however she gave up and said different position, managed to cum (somehow) even with her saying "not too deep" as she had cramps.

Ok so 25 mins barely gone and I wished I had only opted for a 30 min punt, asked for round two at which she said no, she does not do that, even though she had confirmed this via text, no offer of some of the money back, I did ask... however her English which was ok to a point somehow vanished after that

Quickly shown out the house in a bit of a daze feeling that I had dropped £110 down the drain

Pros: attractive girl

Cons: service is the worst I have ever experienced

External Link/Members Only

vw

hanks for the review, looks hot but as you say shite

Phone number for reference

+447492006607   

Offline insignia

Offline GizmoFelix

Yeah shame as if her service was as good as her looks then I would be bankrupt, hell if it was half decent I would have been back.
Absolutely awful, and i have had some shit punts in my time, this was the worst just on how bad the service was.
Maybe she was having an off day, who knows, but how she has positive reviews I will never know.

Offline Chatte Noir

I have got to the stage of as soon as I see Romanian , I assume it will be a scam to get money , there is no attempt to provide a real service.
Bath is awash with dodgy profiles ( Faked feedback etc)

Offline BillyPoison

Thanks for the review nearly booked her several times glad I didn't you've saved me a lot of money  :yahoo:

Offline ciderhead

I have got to the stage of as soon as I see Romanian , I assume it will be a scam to get money , there is no attempt to provide a real service.
Bath is awash with dodgy profiles ( Faked feedback etc)

the fuckers are everywhere, ive seen maybe two roms that were good and even then they pretended to be another nationality because they knew roms have a shit reputation

Offline pddy

Thanks for the review and the reminder of her shit service.  I haven't reviewed her, but commented on her performance in other reviews.  She is definitely very cute with a great body, but has no interest in actually being in the room and does what she can to minimise contact and get you out as quickly as possible (worst clock watcher I have ever met)

Offline Landlubber

Saved me a review.I was just leaving long enough to avoid being obviously the author when this review popped up.  She's a real passion killer.  Couldn't massage for toffee. When I just asked if she was ready to receive oral as a matter of courtesy, she said "sure, extra £30 -  because I like you £20". It's on her likes ffs! Being pretty and having a good figure is no use if it's obvious you'd rather be at the dentist than in the room.

Offline METEOR

I've seen her as well. rubbish massage, oral was very lack luster and when asked to get down to business she really didn't want to giving excuses like I was too big and she had pains. Still fucked her but she just layed there making no effort

Offline fluffer

Anyone seen her more recently?
Thinking of seeing her if she has improved...
F

Offline Chatte Noir

In my experience they get worse not better if they start shite .