Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massages? A3 Corridor  (Read 4503 times)

Nicelad89

I am to and from London every day via the A3.

Any good massage places on the A3 corridor?

Asian, English or European girls all fine. Just want some good experiences!

So places like:

Portsmouth
Petersfield
Lisa
Bordon
Godalming
Guildford
Cobham
Tolworth
Malden
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:18:26 pm by Nicelad89 »

joe.grundy

Depends what sort of massage you want. I've been to Sunshine Massage in Petersfield External Link/Members Only and it was a good massage but no HE offered on the day I went although others have received a HE. The other end of the A3 is this one in Raynes Park External Link/Members Only Not been personally, but well reviewed and if you want extras on top of a good massage this is a better bet.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:05:11 pm by joe.grundy »

Nicelad89

Thanks.

Any other suggestions guys!?

Nicelad89

fredpunter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131417.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125325.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47045.0

Try using "search". People generally expect you to do some work yourself if you want help. Find some likely candidates then search on here ... then ask  opinions of them ... don't be a lazy selfish sod.

I believe anya is on Ewell road today 

Don't forget to share the benefit of  your experiences where ever they may be.

Nicelad89

I went to this one, will make a review asap!

External Link/Members Only

parking easy, very easy to find, girl was stunning and up for most things but not all the way

Any other guys?

fredpunter

I've called them 2 or 3 times and they have never been available at times convenient to me but maybe I will try them again some time soon.

Nicelad89

Looking for some other places to visit!

Offline djdj

Did you ever track any decent places down?

Nicelad89

Did you ever track any decent places down?

No, nothing comes close to Lily in Portsmouth at the moment.

Tried a few and god damn awful.

fredpunter

No, nothing comes close to Lily in Portsmouth at the moment.

Tried a few and god damn awful.

Thanks for all the reviews of these awful places ....

Nicelad89

Thanks for all the reviews of these awful places ....

I wish I had time.

I come on this site for maybe 10 mins a week.

Offline Zimbaman

I wish I had time.

I come on this site for maybe 10 mins a week.

We will be sure to make sure we find the time to help you out then. Lazy sod.

Nicelad89

We will be sure to make sure we find the time to help you out then. Lazy sod.

:lol: :cool:

Offline trafalgar

Ok...

A couple of options 5 minutes drive either side of the Tolworth roundabout both good in their different ways.

Mayumi - Surbiton based independent. I've reviewed along with many others when she was at Euston. Now in a flat in Surbiton. Can be found on Gumtree or Friday Ad. Street parking (charges at £1/hour) is available. Charges £85 or £90 per hour for B2b. 

Elements - Ewell by pass - shop with attractive selection of Asian girls. Smart premises, with only downside being external shower room and refusal to budge on £60 for b2b which on top of £25 base charge for 30 minutes which they pushed me towards made it too expensive. Excellent massage though from 'Jo Jo' so will try the full hour next time. Street parking available.

Offline trafalgar

External Link/Members Only

Link was driving me mad on last post on my phone.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Elements - Ewell by pass - shop with attractive selection of Asian girls. Smart premises, with only downside being external shower room and refusal to budge on £60 for b2b which on top of £25 base charge for 30 minutes which they pushed me towards made it too expensive. Excellent massage though from 'Jo Jo' so will try the full hour next time. Street parking available.

I managed to get Rose at Elements Ewell down to £50 for b2b (reviewed 2nd Sept) but as with all FBSM places YMMV. Also I think it sometimes depends how busy the girl has been that day. On a slow customer day they may accept a lower amount rather than risk the punter saying "can't afford that, just the massage then" Plus depends what mood they are in.

Offline bhudda

I'm a bit conflicted here ... I have no desire to assist the lazy arrogant self important op ... but for the benefit of others both elements and mayumi have less than positive reviews on this site for those who can be arsed to look for them. Not all negative .... but not all positive either.