Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *TS* How do you know where they are touring next  (Read 1312 times)

Offline g510

I am considering delving into the world of TS SPs.

Birchplace and AW are the obvious places to look however I often find that SPs randomly appear in new locations without any notice. Is this common? Is there a way of tracking when they are due in specific locations? My interest is in the North East.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apart from reading notices on their adverts or asking them there's no way you can track them.

Offline Straightsix

Actually there may just be a way.
You can now get butt plugs with GPS units hidden in the decorative gem stones that they normally have attached on the end (the exterior bit you see when the plug is inserted).
They're extremely expensive and were originally sanctioned by the Saudi Royals who wanted to keep tabs on their many wives.

Hidden Image/Members Only

You could order one and send it to the TS of your choice. Most of these girls will accept 'pay pigs' and free money. I'm sure they would accept such a seemingly innocent gift.

Unfortunately It's useless if she leaves it in the draw when she goes touring. I suggest you go for a discreet option that has a travel case.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 05:33:54 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline TheMagnet

I am considering delving into the world of TS SPs.

Birchplace and AW are the obvious places to look however I often find that SPs randomly appear in new locations without any notice. Is this common? Is there a way of tracking when they are due in specific locations? My interest is in the North East.

Why do you want to track them for?

Just look on Birchplace, Shemake UK, TS Dating, Adultwork or London TS (when you’re in London) etc and contact the ones you’re interested in.

Some do post their touring schedules on Birchplace if they’re in town for a limited time so you have to get a move on to see them.

Apart from that read the reviews on her as you normally would so you don’t end up visiting a waste of time and money and there go no GPS butt plug required!  :lol:

Online contentguy

It would be easy for the OP if he was blessed with crystal balls :)

Offline g510

Why do you want to track them for?

Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word "tracking", it feels like people think I am here wanting to stalk them on gps. I find female SP's tend to be a bit more organised in their approach when it comes to tours but from what I am finding is TS SPs are just appearing in locations. This makes it challenging to plan and as a result mis out on good opportunities.

Either way I appreciate some of the comments provided as its highlighted a few sites I was not aware of. I will have to start short listing and keeping an eye on profiles more frequently it would seem.

Cheers.

Offline g510

You can now get butt plugs with GPS units hidden in the decorative gem stones that they normally have attached on the end (the exterior bit you see when the plug is inserted).
They're extremely expensive and were originally sanctioned by the Saudi Royals who wanted to keep tabs on their many wives.

You could order one and send it to the TS of your choice. Most of these girls will accept 'pay pigs' and free money. I'm sure they would accept such a seemingly innocent gift.

Unfortunately It's useless if she leaves it in the draw when she goes touring. I suggest you go for a discreet option that has a travel case.

This made me laugh out loud so thanks  :lol:

Offline Thephoenix

Let's hope our other halves don't find out about these. :D

Offline JontyR

It's a good question.

Some TS SPs post tours on AW tour pages.

Some SPs do it via their twitter feeds.

And like has been mentioned there is the facility that some use on Birchplace...but with many providers this will change without notice.

Fact is OP, there isn't an easy way. A strong lesson that I have learned in the TS field though is that if there isn't a strong definite in your area when you get the itch, keep your money.

Offline g510

It's a good question.

Some TS SPs post tours on AW tour pages.

Some SPs do it via their twitter feeds.

And like has been mentioned there is the facility that some use on Birchplace...but with many providers this will change without notice.

Fact is OP, there isn't an easy way. A strong lesson that I have learned in the TS field though is that if there isn't a strong definite in your area when you get the itch, keep your money.

Thanks JontyR  :drinks:

That is where I have found myself, I have learnt from my own mistakes with female SP's not to let the urge lead me too much as you inevitably end up with a disappointing punt.

I think I will build a good TS HL in the mean time and keep an eye on any tour information that does pop up through those channels you mention.