Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Half-term...  (Read 747 times)

Offline midspunter

...is so bad for my sex life. No one is answering my e-mails. Bloody kids.

Offline mh

It isn't half term until 28th October here. I know it varies but I can't believe it is half term anywhere yet!

Offline midspunter

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Do you punt  :unknown: or are you talking girlfriends.  :unknown:

Offline midspunter

Punting from the pov that so many WGs have kids; also interrupting illicit liaisons.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Punting from the pov that so many WGs have kids; also interrupting illicit liaisons.

Do you punt though, or are you just talking generally.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Offline midspunter

I only ever really see the same two women and they are both well-reviewed. I've provided details about them when relevant.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I only ever really see the same two women and they are both well-reviewed. I've provided details about them when relevant.

No matter how well they're reviewed it's always worth another one, it shows they are consistent, or not, as the case may be. It also adds to their total.

Comments on someone else's review tend to get missed, if you search by AW number you get a list of all the reviews but only the first post in the threads show. You can read the review there but would have to actually open the thread to read comments.

Offline willie loman

Half term in on up here in Scotland,, the original purpose of the break was to permit children to help with the potatoe harvest. School holidays can affect specific service providers, did it in the bushes in a public park and behind an abandoned supermarket a few times, and will no doubt do so again. Jeans down, standing doggy, as you asked.