Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting is becoming very exhausting  (Read 1120 times)

Offline yorkieyorkie

Had booked with a girl at a massage parlour in Bury. 1 hour drive plus

Anyway I get there and she’s not turned up. The receptionist didn’t really give a shit which annoyed me a lot more tbh.

Then been sat in car for an hour and tried ringing three girls who are all available today and no one picking up.

Just annoyed  :dash:

Offline GingerNuts

I'm sorry you're having a bad day.

A negative review of the no show would be helpful to others.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I'm sorry you're having a bad day.

A negative review of the no show would be helpful to others.

I will do buddy. More than the girl I’m gonna give a red to the establishment. That receptionist seriously annoyed me.

Offline ProtocolDroid

I will do buddy. More than the girl I’m gonna give a red to the establishment. That receptionist seriously annoyed me.

Hi yy, if it's La Maison then sorry to hear about your experience but they are well known for this, and although your review will certainly be valuable the no show won't come as a shock or surprise to NW sub-forum regulars. GFE, just around the corner, is more reliable, has better facilities and also to my mind usually a slightly higher standard of girls.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:47:02 am by ProtocolDroid »

Offline yorkieyorkie

Hi yy, if it's La Maison then sorry to hear about your experience but they are well known for this, and although your review will certainly be valuable the no show won't come as a shock or surprise to NW sub-forum regulars. GFE, just around the corner, is more reliable, has better facilities and also to my mind usually a slightly higher standard of girls.

It is LM. I’ve used them before esp when Saskia was working there. I’ve been GFE too many times and although facilities are much better I don’t think the standard of service is. Just my experience.

Gonna drive home and watch the snooker lol.

Online threechilliman

Anyway I get there and she’s not turned up. The receptionist didn’t really give a shit which annoyed me a lot more tbh.

Then been sat in car for an hour and tried ringing three girls who are all available today and no one picking up.

All sounds rather familiar in this neck. That said, I know for sure two of 'em were 'otherwise engaged'....

Offline Ilovebbw

Similar happened to me on Thursday, luckily I didn't make the 60 mile round trip due to trusting my instinct on the poor comms. Tried another 5 local numbers before giving up and going to the bookies instead as I thought the punting gids were against me, whilst there I won £100 and on my way out got a text back from one of the unsuccessful numbers, within 30mins I was at her door and ended up having a cracking little punt. Review will be posted later this week when I get half an hour to myself to get my writing head on.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate  :(

It is one of the reasons I do not like to travel too far for a punt (the WG may not answer, be busy etc) as well as the punt could be terrible.

Those long journey home are soul-destroying (Punter's Alienation)  :dash: :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbit

I know the feeling mate.  There has been many times when something similar has happened to me. You just have to keep trying and then you fall into a good patch. There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow somewhere.  :hi:

Online Dickled

TBH I stopped going to LM when OWO became an extra. Before that when my libido was stronger than it is now, I used to go quite regularly.
I always found Therese quite polite and friendly and keen about good customer service. Also ex WG Vicky was a very good receptionist there. There have been others whose names I can't remember, who were of a varying standard. The last time I went it was a mixed race girl behind the desk and didn't find her that pleasant.
I don't think some parlours realise what difference a good receptionist can make. Conversely, if the person sounds sour and dismissive it can be so alienating, and make you reluctant to continue your patronage of that establishment.