Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace Taylor Portsmouth  (Read 1152 times)

Offline curly13

Hello i am down visitng the south coast for a few days and was wondering if anyone had seen this lady?
External Link/Members Only.
Sorry not sure how to post the link. Any help appreciated.

Offline curly13

Or does it look too good to be true?

Offline curly13

If no one has any info on her do you have any suggestions around portsmouth?

5th Musketeer

If no one has any info on her do you have any suggestions around portsmouth?
Brand new to AW, very expensive for her area, no FB because she's new, and she's dreaming.  Are you?  :P

fabbian von minky

"Published model "  yeah right she can't even stick any photos on her profile   if your in Pompey try Little Miss Innocent.

Offline curly13

I suppose it was wishful thinking on my part. I am in fareham does anyone have any suggestions not too far away?

5th Musketeer

I suppose it was wishful thinking on my part. I am in fareham does anyone have any suggestions not too far away?
Try AuburnDelight.  I believe she will travel to Fareham for outcalls, though she has a place in Totton for incalls
External Link/Members Only

Offline curly13

Oh no thanks not what i am into.

LookNoHands

It depends what you are looking for Curly. Some of the beauties on AW are real - but they often they have little personality or passion. One of the downsides of being very pretty seems to be that there is no need to develop a personality! So I would say it really matters more what kind of experience you want - if it is simply to be in the presence of naked beauty that's fine. if you want some kind of connection or to explore something new , the you need a playmate, someone who is going to interact with you - which is when for me the looks are far less important.

I met AuburnDelight when she first started out of AW and I can recommend her from that experience - I think with the time that has passed since then she will be very accomplished entertainer. Most important characteristic for me is that the girl actually enjoys what she is doing and takes some satisfaction in seeing you having a good time.

fabbian von minky

Use to make me laugh how the boyfriend would let you in and tell you to take your shoes off would of seen her more but slightely over priced and the strange moaning was slightely off puting

Offline tel_house

Try AuburnDelight. .....  she has a place in Totton for incalls
External Link/Members Only

If you read her website he incall location is in Eastleigh.

TH

5th Musketeer

If you read her website he incall location is in Eastleigh.

TH
Mea culpa - you are right TH - I was going by where it used to be.  :hi: