Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adorable Adell  (Read 3114 times)

Offline jesterman

Anyone met this huge boobed Lady ?

Thinking of going, but with no face pic not sure if her looks would put me off or not !!

Is she good looking, average or a pig ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jake-

A couple of years ago curiosity got the better of me, I decided I just had to visit this lady. I had a great time she was very enthusiastic and great fun,  . I have been tempted to see her again but her £150 min is just a bit too much for me.  As for  (Is she good looking, average or a pig ?) well she is very big, and I doubt that she would win a beauty contest but I certainly wasn't put off by her looks ..... Bottom line well worth a one off. GO FOR IT! love to hear what you think. Maybe I will start saving up for another visit.

Jimmyboi

How old is she. Her porfile states that she is in her 50's but a lot of people lie.
My question is: Does she looks old?

robbybox

This is her AW profile.
Adorable Adell
I'd love to see this lady those breasts look absolutely magnificent ... but I couldn't face parting with £180/ph for an hours play. I'd be riddled with guilt about parting with the best part of £200 for an experience that in all probability would nowhere near match the lovely Big Tits Betti at £80/ph.
Adelle certainly seems to market her profile at the "moneyed clarsses of Surray".

Jimmyboi

This is her AW profile.
Adorable Adell
I'd love to see this lady those breasts look absolutely magnificent ... but I couldn't face parting with £180/ph for an hours play. I'd be riddled with guilt about parting with the best part of £200 for an experience that in all probability would nowhere near match the lovely Big Tits Betti at £80/ph.
Adelle certainly seems to market her profile at the "moneyed clarsses of Surray".

Who is big tits betti?

robbybox

Who is big tits betti?
Hi Jimmyboi. Plenty about this legendary lady on this forum. Just search text Big Tits Betti.
Unfortunately you'll see that many of the threads on her have been sabotaged by prats who chip in with a scathing comment for no other reason than they themselves cannot see the appeal of a sexy BBW.
I've only seen her 3 or 4 times but I would say my visits to Big Tits Betti were amongst my best punts ever. I really regret not making the effort to see her more often (distance was the issue for me).
I never reviewed her myself, but if I had, I couldn't have put it better than this lucky fella who wrote his review of her on Big Tit Hut.

Offline WhackDaddy

I saw this lady about 5 years ago. Ok punt but then it was £150 which was pushing it a bit for me. She is large all over and if shes 56 then I'm 12 add another 10 on top. She is large all over and wears a basque to squeeze it all in. She does have large labia that I enjoyed eating, she would not do anal even though its on the list.

Now at £180 far too much you can get better for a lot less. I think even at £100 she would be pushing it.

Offline bangstick

I went many years ago - over ten years ago, and I'm sure she was saying that she was late forties or fifty then.

As far as the punt goes she was good fun, the tits are huge, and her pussy lips are big as well, I had no complaints.

She's a big lady, and I don't think I'd pay 180 were I to think about going to see her again.

Offline jesterman

Shes coming back to the Farnham area according to her profile in Mid Sep, hopefully her prices will be more realistic then.

Jimmyboi

I saw this lady about 5 years ago. Ok punt but then it was £150 which was pushing it a bit for me. She is large all over and if shes 56 then I'm 12 add another 10 on top. She is large all over and wears a basque to squeeze it all in. She does have large labia that I enjoyed eating, she would not do anal even though its on the list.

Now at £180 far too much you can get better for a lot less. I think even at £100 she would be pushing it.

I could care less how old she is but DOES SHE LOOKS OLD.

Like her face?