Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Body massage' from Furnace Wood/East Grinstead - anyone tried her?  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Pablo_Escobar

Hello all,

Has anyone seen this lady... calls herself Kay. She's based in Furnace Wood near East Grinstead from what i can gather.

Cheers for any info anyone can provide.

PE.

Offline JayGatsby

I know her

Met her through a swinging site so can't really comment on one to one paid services - was a threesome with her partner

Phone her up and ask and you will get more than a massage though - I know that much

Offline Pablo_Escobar

Cheers Jay... yep called her and looks like i'll go check her out soon. Can you describe her a bit (e.g. approx. age)... she sounded nice enough. I just couldn't guess her age even from her photos.

Offline JayGatsby

Indian lady - About 30
Medium height, about 5'2" - with good curvy but athletic figure
a few tattoos but nothing outrageous - discrete and arty
You will not be disappointed by her appearance, but in five years or so she has the Indian build that will not be as slim!

pics on here are accurate

External Link/Members Only

And a bloody big posh house!

Make sure you get good directions cos mobile coverage is hot and miss - its in a private residential road which is mainly countrified

Pics of the room at the top of the house are here

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:33:20 am by JayGatsby »

Offline Pablo_Escobar

Ok in case anyone else is interested in this lady and the experience... here are the details.

Called up and after a short discussion i opted for massage with HR. As mentioned before it's at a secluded place in a private estate. So it feels safe/secure, even though the house is in a renovation state. The lady herself is early/mid 30's i would say, short and a great conversationalist. There's an element of dom about her.... maybe just a playful naughtiness that i found very nice. The massage is fine... but it's when you flip over where the fun really gets going. She's got a nice technique which leaves you edged for a good 10-15 mins at least. I didn't enquire about any additional services.... but i should have. As i think, they could be on offer to the right person who asks. And i didn't fugn ask! DOH. I will be back though. 60 quid for 45 mins approx massage + hr but i opted for 80 quid for the same + topless and touch as much as you like!

Offline WhackDaddy

She looks Hot pity she's so far away.